Chapter 5

Ok so guys i decided to update what i have... just incase you were waiting :3 i will try my hardest to update often!! ENJOY!

-shelbo

----------------------------------

Chapter 5

I woke up wearing the same clothes that I went to sleep in. remembering all that happened last night I let out a loud grunt and sigh that kind of sounded like a dying whale. I chuckled at my assumption and went to get dressed. I wanted to wear a colorful outfit, but I didn’t know what color anything was. God, this was getting really frustrating, why did this have to happen to me…? Why me? Well, I guess I could ask my mom to pull me out some clothes.

“Mum? Can you give me a hand for a second?” it wasn’t awkward between my mom and I anymore, considering that she apologized last night. I have to tell her soon though, she deserves to know.

“Sure sweetie, be there in a second!” my mum shouted up to me. I heard the sizzling of a pan, she must be making me breakfast! I am still surprised that I can hear so much more then I could before, but when you lose a sense, all of your other ones kind of, boost.

My mum walked in. “What do you need help with love?” hmm I wonder what I should wear? Just colorful!

“I want to choose something to wear… but I don’t know the colors…” normally I would feel ashamed and awkward asking this but I think I am kind of getting used to the idea of needing help most of the time. There isn’t much I can do about it either way so why fight what is going to happen anyways?

“Oh! Ok sweetie, what did you want to wear?” my mum made her way over to the dresser and pulled open a drawer.

“Something colorful… did you buy anything with stripes?” stripes sounded good… I never really wore any before.

“Yup! That’s what you usually wear actually… sorry sweetie, sometimes I forget that you can’t see what your wearing! I hope what I bought is ok!” I always wear stripes…? Oh god, what else do I wear?!

“Mum… what… else do I wear?” harry said I dress like a stereotypical gay but I wonder why I do? I knew that I wore skinny jeans… but… what colour??

“Well… the skinny jeans are colors red, tan, black, and white. And the shirts are a blue and white striped one, a red and white striped one, and a multi colored striped one. And you wear suspenders as you probably already knew.” Ok, so it wasn’t THAT bad. I liked that style actually, It was nice.

“Ok, well can I wear the white skinny jeans… blue and white striped shirt… and what color suspenders go with that? You choose I guess… whatever goes!” oh my gosh I feel and sound gay. But I just want it to be matching!!

She chuckled “Ok sweetie, blue ones would go nicely. I will lay it out on your bed.” She lay the outfit on the bed and went back down to making breakfast. I slipped on a fresh pair of boxers and the outfit on. I put the suspenders over my shoulders and gave them a good *Snap!* a tried to figure out where my hair was going, and style it… sort of. It probably looked horrible.