「Sᴄᴘ 073」

「Request by ➺ KindMaoulruma1」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Scp Foundation

⇢ written/Edit by MAMA B.

⇢ Reader; She/Her

⇢Numbers of the day; 461

⇢ Short oneshot

Noncon kissing, blood, mention murder, yelling, cursing, mention of murder

Y/N pov

"Baby blue~" jumpin' a bit in surprise, turning around to face a smiley Cain "you almost done, I want to hang out with you but you work, work, work all day and never have time for me" he said pouting, folding his arms.

'I knew he would do this, he always act like a brat when my attention is not focus on him or even near him' I thought feeling a bit sweat on the side of my face.

"Cain i know I'm sorry but I have a lot of work to get done" -sigh- rubbing my head having a huge headache from work and shit "but I promise when-" "you said that yesterday, I'm not dumb (y/n) and you know that." Cain cutting me off holding my hands kissing them.

Blushing a bit, pulling my hands away from him laughing nervously "-haha- Cain your one crazy guy, you know that" "crazy for you, my love" Cain purred leading close "C-Cain! Hold on-" "shh let me have this moment for once".

As he finish his words that I felt a pair of lips on mine... feels good, feelin' great, but he's my best friend. Could feel his cold hard yet soft hands gripping both of my arms holding me in place. Moving down my neck to pepper kisses.

"C-Cain stop right now, I need to get back to work" I said but of course got ignored "Cain!" "shut it, let me have this for once, please" he whines biting my neck lighty, not leaving a mark. Whimper feelin' one of his hands moved back of my head to grip my hair and the other one gripping both of my wrists.

"You know" breath hits my ear "that guy, your friend" "what about him" shaking of what I'm about to hear next "I killed him" "wha-" "let me finish! I killed him because I don't trust nobody near you, even men besides me" Cain growled "Cain, please, I have work to do-".

"FUCK YOUR WORK AND FOCUS ON ME!" Slapping his hands on my desk behind you "tell me you love me... butterfly" "w-wha-" "Are you deaf or dumb! Do YoU LoVE mE?!" "I do, I do! I do love you, Cain!" Feelin tears falling down breathing fast.

"Ah good. ⊰You're my blue little butterfly and I'm big spider will trap you in my web and won't let you go Cain purred picking me up walking out my office with me "now, let's go to my room and cuddle".

‧₊˚
MAMA B. sighing out