「Cʀᴏssʀᴏᴀᴅ Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Bᴏʏ」

「Request by ➺ SamanthaBache2」

⇢ oneshot

⇢From; Ito Junji

⇢ written/Edit by MAMA B.

⇢ Reader; She/Her

⇢Numbers of the day; 932

Gore, death, noncon touching, just a sad ending for our dear reader

Y/N pov

Waking up feeling the sun on my soft skin that's coming out of my half open window, I grunt as I set of as I felt my lower body hurts so damn much causing me to hiss in pain.

"What the..." then it hit me. I remember what happened yesterday, that bastard to my v-card! I felt tears building up in my eyes. I don't know If I should be mad at him or disappointed in myself, maybe both. "I can't fucking believe he fucked me and took my first kiss... fuck!" I scream with anger before sigh calming down.

I grab my phone to text my mom but no answer, tried calling dad but no answer as well "well shit" I cursed out, I slowly but careful stand up feeling my legs shaking. Decided to walk downstairs to make breakfast.

After I was done eating, I laying down in the living room watching tv. Realize that today is the weekend so no school.

So for the rest of my time is just watching tv.

✧༺♥༻✧

It's 7pm! "where the heck are they? I didn't seen them since yesterday morning before living for school" I said staring at my phone before putting it down on the living room table.

I walk upstairs in my room to get put something like some sweatpants and a longsleeved shirt I decided to wear a coat because it's cold outside. After I done that, I went back downstairs to grab both my phone and keys to the house before leaving, locking the door right behind me.

Decided to go for a walk a little bit while listen to music 🎵𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙮🎵 (she my fav to listen to btw). Humming the song in my head as I walk not noticing, again!, that I was at his part of town.

I start to feel the wind bloom through my hair "damn is getting windy out here and... foggy?" I thought about it for a second...

Loading 10...

         Loading 40...

                Loading 70...

                    Loading 99...

And then it hit me like a fucking brick!

"oh shit! I'm at his part of the town again! I need to get out of here before he comes back or maybe do something worse to me like he did like last time!" I said turn around to run until I bump into... A brick wall?.

Nope, that ain't it sis

I slowly look up to see him standing in front of me with that same small smile on his red rose lips. I was scared as hell, I don't know if I should scream or slap his tall ass but I felt my body frozen on spot I'm standing.

"I told you we going see each other again, dear" "oh go fuck yourself, you pale fuck!" "oh such language, from your innocent mouth, I didn't hear that during sex" "because I was screaming in pain!" "pleasure as well" "that what you thought!".

The crossroads boy leaned to kiss me 'not this fuckin' time' I swerve him, making him miss the kiss but kiss my cheek instead leaving his red lipstick on my cheek. "Aww, you don't want to kiss me?" he said before trying to wrap his arms around me which I move once again "of course not? not from a monster like you" I said turning around to walk away from him but I felt his arms around me "oh but I have a surprise you may like" whisper in my ears.

"I don't care, let go of me!" I struggled to get out of his grip "come on, you'll like it" he said place a kiss on my neck, touching my breast to my hips causing me to grunts "that's it~ calm down darling".

-Sigh- "hurry up and show me so I can go home" I said feeling his left arm unwrap around me "come with me to see" he said walking with me still in his arm.

We was walking for five minutes until we made a stop to the corner, I looked around to see nothing "um I don't see anything or anyone over here, are you playing games with me?" I said seriously glaring at him. He shook his head before points in the sun right behind me "look closely, my dear"

I turn back around to look closely, as I did I was shocked of what I am staring at.

My parents dead on the ground, blood was everywhere on the wall on the ground. I see some of their bones poking out of the skin and it seems that it was rolled back of their head as if they was choke to death is.

I was shaking like a leaf. I start to cry, backing up but bump into pb. I felt his arms wrapped around me once again, feeling his breath on my neck give me shivers.

"You'd like to gift? They was getting in the way any. Now they gone I have you all for myself~"

Me and me alone.

"You're my girl in grey"

✧༺♥༻✧

Ever since that day nobody noticed you was gone, or maybe even assist as well as your parents.

Police that day was trying to find you three but couldn't even find your bodies... were found, it's like it disappeared.

You're his new bride of crime

Girl in greyೄྀ

༄ ‧₊˚
「 MAMA B. sighing out」