36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)

Start from the beginning

They just came back to their hotel on time to start getting ready, and eat something.

This time Jennie would be on stage and Rosé would be on the VIP area, the whole event went amazing, and Rosé was taking pictures of her friend on stage.

The runway was amazing, new trends and gorgeous designs were showed off around, Jennie presented the incoming collection for Chanel, it was just a teaser, since the new campaign would be launched in a few weeks, at the end of the event Jennie and Alain Wertheimer announced Kim and Chanel would be collaborating for the next spring-summer season, to bring a new line, people couldn't stop talking about it.

After all the fuzz Jennie was able to reach Rosé, "Why you didn't tell me Jen? This is amazing! Congratulations!" Rosé told her, "I couldn't it's supposed to be secret till today, you'll see tomorrow will be a crazy day, and thank you!, Do you wanna go to the after party? If I'm honest I'm not eager of this kind of events, specially now, you'll see Rosie how many people will try to reach me and talk to me and it's so annoying, please let's attend just to the VIP cocktail reception, and then we could excuse ourselves, please" Jennie said with puppy eyes, Rosé looked at her with a serious face and then she laughed when she saw Jennie's reaction "Of course, I'm sure you are tired, and go to the main party would be crazy, so don't worry Jen, I'm thankful enough since you brought me with you, you deserve to rest" Jennie gave her a gummy smile in return.

The cocktail reception was going good, so far it was calm, some people approached to the girls but they were nice, when they were about to leave someone took Jennie's arm, she turned around and it was a really tall guy, "Sorry, Miss Kim, I just wanted to talk to you, and it seems you were avoiding me, so I had to approach this way" Jennie gave him the coldest glare, "Can you please take your hand off me? This is not an appropriate way to introduce yourself, so excuse me, my friend and I will have to go now" Jennie said with an annoyed tone, she took Rosé and told her almost in a whisper, "Run, this guy is really persistent and he doesn't have a good reputation, let's leave now, his friends are always around and they are troubles, trust me", Rosé nodded and both walked fast, before reach the gate another guy approached to them "What a beautiful view, really beautiful girls attend to these events, Miss Kim I'm sorry for my friend, he doesn't have manners, can we drink something before you guys have to leave, just a few drinks, I promise", "I'm sorry we aren't interested, and we have an early schedule tomorrow" Rosé said, but the guy kept blocking their way out, "Roseanne right? I think you don't remember me, we worked together a few years ago, come on, let's have some fun, Paris is the city of love isn't it?".

Jennie couldn't stop herself "We already said no, so excuse us, we are leaving now", she took her phone and texted her bodyguard that was waiting outside, hoping he would arrive in no time.

Jennie tried to avoid both guys but it was hard to do it, "Miss Kim, is something wrong? Her bodyguard said, "Yes, this man doesn't want to leave us alone, we are trying to leave, please make him understand", the bodyguard nodded and took the guy by his arm, the guy was already panicking, "Miss Kim the car is outside already, waiting for you, just walk directly to it, other bodyguards will assist you and your friend to leave safely", Jennie nodded "Thank you so much Jerry, let's go Rosie" both walked away as fast as they could.

Once they were in the car Rosé asked "What was all that?, Those guys made me cringe, it was actually scary", Jennie sighed "I don't know his name, I don't remember it, he is a model, and he always get his way into any girl, he has been trying to flirt with me for years but so far this is the first time they try to block my way or touch me, it was indeed scary, I never needed to call Jerry till now, I'm glad he was around, that kind of people is no good, and Rosie please make sure to don't accept any drink from other people specially in a party, you always gotta make sure you see how they prepare any beverage in front of you, did you see the glasses he had, it's supposed they were filled with rosé wine, but they were bubbling a little bit, and that's not normal" Jennie said with a worried face, Rosé was shook "This is something I didn't think I would worry in a Chanel event, you are so brave, not even a hint of fear in your face" she said, "Oh trust me, this was just a poker face, inside I was getting really anxious and worried, but you gotta manage to look as nothing is happening, don't let others notice your fear, conceal your worries, this world is cruel Rosie", Rosé didn't say anything else she just hugged Jennie, she was glad Jen wasn't alone in this trip.

Jerry got inside the car and he nodded to the driver, "Miss Kim, that guy was managed, he was about to sign a contract with Chanel, but after the way he acted I made sure that contract was cancelled, and somebody said he and his friends put something on the glasses, they were took away by the police, I contacted your lawyer, he is already filling a case, I hope is not a problem" he said in a serious tone, "It's not, thank you so much Jerry, we are grateful for you and your courage, thank you so much", just make sure this don't get to the tabloids ok?, or at least my name and my friend's name aren't mentioned at all", he nodded.

The girls went back to their hotel, they would be leaving tomorrow night, but Jennie had an interview and then a brunch with CEOs from Hèrmes, CH, Chanel, Dior, Celine, and Balenciaga. So they got ready to go to sleep after their night bath and skin care routine.

------
Early morning Chanel posted an statement, talking about the last nite incident, and how they were sorry this kind of things happen when they tried to make sure people enjoyed the party and felt safe.

A couple of hours after that the most important tabloids and newspapers were talking about the incident, "British models got caught trying to spike beverages and offer them to girls in the VIP cocktail reception organised by Chanel, Chanel already rescinded their contracts and they will be facing charges".