Mates (R)

Keats POV

It's been a week since I met Grey.  He is a powerhouse when it comes to work and he tells me he isn't working fully yet.

Today I am taking him to meet the pack.  I am a little nervous but also excited for them finally meeting him.

"Keats, I think we should mate fully or I might just kill the next person to look at you with more than friendliness in their eyes" Grey says walking from the bathroom in the hotel with just a towel around his hips.

I blink a little rapidly opening and closing my mouth unable to form a single thought.

"Yes" Griff growls while I'm still struggling to pull myself together.

I snap out of it and hold up my hand to stop his advance "I think you need to think about what you just said! This is a life time commitment, Grey there is no going back for us" I warn

"I know that Keats, I also know that I really might murder someone.  I came close yesterday" he says taking another step closer to me.

"I know Nancy can be a little,,," I say trying and failing to think of a word to describe her.

"A little, she was pawing you like she owned you and I could smell her desire which was the thing that nearly tipped me over the edge" he spits getting angry just thinking about it.

I see him grind his teeth and blow hot air from his mouth, when he sees my smile, "I'm not smiling because of what she did but because you claimed me as yours right in front of her" I clarify

"Did you forget what she said, after she saw me kissing you?" he ask hands on hips now.

"That was a bit cringy and unexpected" I agree, remembering her licking her lips and telling us we could both have her.  I shudder and take his hand in mine rubbing my thumb over the back of it.

"So, can we mate?" Grey asks raising an eyebrow in question.

"Only if you" I don't get to finish as he pulls his towel away and I get an eye full of his need.

I pull him into me and take his lips eagerly.  He helps me out of my boxes and then we are both naked and pushing into each other trying to get as closer as possible.

"Fuck this isn't enough" Grey growls breaking the kiss.

"Get on your back now" he orders, I bite the inside of my mouth as my cock jumps at his command.  Feeling the rush of pleasure filling me.

I lay down and he moves quickly, so he is straddling my head with his knees while he holds himself up with his arms and licks my hard cock.

Shit, my mate is a bit of a fire cracker! I smile to myself as I take his length and move it to my lips.  As I take the first taste of him, I can feel my need grow much more.  I've been taking a lot of cold showers this past week.

We both tease, suck and lick each other into a frenzy of need.  I move my hands to his ass and start to play with his star.  I have to think about all the emails  that we have been sending and receiving to stop myself from exploding too soon. 

We have been told that everything is nearly ready.  I growl as Grey tightens his mouth around me as my finger pushes into his ass.  When he groans in return, I feel my balls tightening.  I pull him out of my mouth and move slightly so I can get to his ass.

I tongue and suck his star then push 2 fingers in.  I suck one of his balls into my mouth and roll it with my tongue.  When I feel him at my back door my hips shoot forward in response.

By the time I have 3 fingers thrusting in and out of his ass.  I know I'm not going to last as he pushes 2 fingers into my ass.  I take him back into my mouth and let him slide down my throat.