Epilogue

"Are you done blowing up the balloons? Everyone will be here soon." Harry said while he ran around making sure everything was in place.

Louis caught him as he ran by him and wrapped his arms around his back. He pecked his lips with a smile.
"Relax love. Everything is perfect. Rory will love it."

Harry smiled a dimpled smile and put his arms around Louis's neck.
"I want her to have a great birthday. I can't believe she's turning two already."

"I know! But it has been a great year. I love you, Harry." Louis said happily.

"I love you too." Harry replied and leaned in to kiss him.

They were interrupted by their daughter who came running up to them and hugged their legs.
"Dada's."

"Hi, sweetheart. You look lovely." Louis said and lifted her up.

Harry hugged them both. He swept Rory's curls to the side and pressed kisses on her neck, tickling her. Rory burst out in a fit of laughter.
"Noooo dada!"

The doorbell broke them apart and Harry went to open the door. Their families and friends came inside. Rory came running into the hallway with a squeal of joy. Louis was right behind her.
"Welcome. Harry has outdone himself with the cake this year. You're in for a real treat."

Harry beamed and kissed Louis's cheek as a thank you for gushing about him. They all gathered in the living room. Rory's birthday party was a success.

Later when they were laying in bed post-sex, Louis hugged Harry close.
"I'm so happy Haz. This, us, Rory, makes me indescribably happy. I'm so lucky and I'm so in love with you."

Harry lifted his head so he could see him.
"Where is this coming from? I feel the same way Lou, I hope you know that?"

"I do know that and that makes me so grateful. I want to marry you in the future. I want to have more kids. I want a lifetime with you." Louis said emotionally.

"I want that too." Harry assured him.

"Why wait?" Louis asked.

Harry gasped and looked surprised.
"Are you proposing to me?"

"I am. I did a shitty job. I'm sorry. It wasn't how I planned it. You deserve a well-executed plan, with flowers and some romantic location and..." Harry silenced him with his lips.

"Is that a yes?" Louis mumbled against Harry's lips.

Harry broke free and smiled.
"Of course it's a yes!"

Louis smiled and turned to his nightstand and opened the top drawer and took out a ringbox. Harry gasped.
"You did plan this!"

"I was planning to propose but not like this." Louis laughed.

"This was perfect Lou. I don't need a grand gesture. I just need you." Harry answered.

Louis opened the box and revealed a ring. He took it out and lit it on Harry's finger. He wiped away a tear from Harry's cheek before he kissed him. Harry immediately kissed him back. Louis rolled them over so he was laying on top of Harry.
"Let's make a baby."

Harry giggled and nodded his head.

The End