10

"Come in." Louis smiled nervously. Harry didn't return the smile but he followed him into the living room and took a seat.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" Harry asked impatiently.

"I need you to hear me out. I've been thinking a lot, trying to wrap my head around everything and I'm sure of one thing. I love you." Louis blurted out.

Harry looked really pissed.
"Wow. I never thought you would sink that low." He got up to leave but Louis grabbed his arm.

"Please Harry! Let me explain!" He pleaded desperately. He should have eased into it but he was so fucking nervous.

"Don't do this to me." Harry growled.

"For fucks sake Harry. You have known me almost my entire life. Do you think I would hurt you deliberately or lie to you?" Louis argued upset.

Harry sighed but he took a seat.
"So you suddenly fell in love with me? How convenient."

"No I've been in love with you forever but I suppressed those feelings, but when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." Louis said.

Harry stared at him, eyes glittering with humor.
"You did not just quote When Harry met Sally to me."

"Did it work?" Louis asked with a sheepish smile.

"No, it didn't fucking work. But go on, explain yourself." Harry said.

Louis sighed and dragged a hand through his hair.
"You give me butterflies Harry. You always have, or not always but since I was thirteen at least. It became so normal that I didn't reflect on it. I never thought that you saw me in any other way than as a friend so I refused to acknowledge it. When you said that you love me I was shocked. I didn't function for days. I had a hard time believing it, I still have, to be honest." Louis started off.

Harry didn't reply. He just waited for him to continue so he went for it. He better just get it all out.
"I think my dating was a way to try and protect myself but I compared them to you and they didn't have a chance. Apparently, all I talked about was you as well."

"Go on." Harry encouraged.

"It has always been you. That night when we created Rory? I don't know how much you remember..." Louis said, sounding unsure.

"I remember it all. I wasn't that drunk Lou. I only drank like two beers." Harry chuckled.

"That's a relief. You always pretended like you didn't remember that night and I felt like shit, like I had taken advantage of you in your drunken state." Louis said.

"You didn't talk about that night either." Harry pointed out.

"It was one of the best nights of my life. As you might remember I was the one who kissed you. I initiated it but then I got scared when you acted like it was just a drunken mistake." Louis admitted.

"You acted like it was a drunken mistake!" Harry retorted.

"Yeah, well it wasn't. I'm sorry. I love everything about you, Harry. I love how passionate you are about cooking. I don't get it but I love it and I love your food. I love how you scrunch your nose when you think I'm funny. I love how you always want to be the little spoon even if you're way taller than me. I love how you can spend hours in the bathroom with facemasks and body butter and God knows what. I love how compassionate you are. I love how it takes you forever to order whenever we eat out and you end up eating my food instead. I love how happy you make me by just existing. I love that you are the first person I want to talk to when something good or bad happens. I love your dimples and your curly hair and I think you're beautiful and sexy and a million other things and I will tell you all of them. I love how you make my heart beat so fast from just smiling at me that I'm afraid that I will have a heart attack. I love that you are such a great dad to our daughter and I hope we'll have more children one day. I love your stretch marks because they are a reminder of Rory. I could go on forever but Harry? I. Love. You. I fucking love you, okay?"

"You love me." Harry whispered with teary eyes.

Louis smiled and cupped Harry's cheeks with both hands.
"I'm gonna kiss you now."

"About time." Harry teased.

They met halfway and pressed their lips together softly. They took it slow, savoring the moment. Louis licked Harry's lower lip after a while and was granted access immediately. Louis pushed Harry on his back as he took possession of his mouth, exploring every inch of it with his tongue. The low moan Harry let out made the hair in his neck stand out. This was everything.

They made out until they needed to come up for air. They were both breathing heavily. Louis pulled his head back so he could look at Harry. They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment before they both started to smile. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis's neck and pulled him down, hugging him tightly.
"I love you too Lou. So much!"

"Does this mean that you're moving back home?" Louis asked.

"Of course. I've been miserable without you." Harry breathed out.

"I'm so sorry about that, baby. I needed some time to think, to understand my feelings for you, but I promise that I will never let you go again." Louis replied softly.

"Good. Let's go to bed." Harry suggested.

"Are you tired?" Louis asked.

Harry gave him a dirty look. Louis's breath hissed and he blushed.
"Oh. Come on!" He scrambled off the couch and pulled Harry with him.