"Well you should go Kitty. And thank you, for everything." I said and gave him a fast kiss on his cheek.

"Bye princess he murmured." He said and he left.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow and I gave Tikki a big hug and gave her a cookie.

"This is a good idea Marinette!" She said with a high voice and I knew that she was right.

the next day

For once I woke up early and was excited for the day. I didn't wake Tikki up because I knew she was extremely tired. I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth. Then I felt my morning sickness again and hd to puke again but I didn't really mind. I chose my outfit for today: A fair of jeans my mom made for my pregnancy and a big sweater.

"Tikki wake up, we have to go." I said an gave her a cookie as she went into my bag.

I went downstairs and grabbed a croissant for on my way to school.

"Bye Maman, bye Papa!" I said and left to school.

I slowly ate my croissant on my way to school. Once I arrived at school I immediately walked into class and sat next to Alya.

"How are you?" She asked me and looked ate me with a smile.

"Fine just some morning sickness and my back." I replied and smiled.

"Hello there MariTRASH." Chloe said and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave her along Chloe." Adrien said to her.

"Are you okay Marinette?"

I nodded and took out my notebook from my bag. I took some notes off the lesson. Then we worked in silence.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

I looked up and saw Ms. Bustier and the principal.

"Could you come with us?" They said.

I looked confused but walked with them. We went into the principals office.

"Miss. Dupain-Cheng, your mother just called us to tell about your condition. We wanted to tell you that we are completely fine with it." they explained.

"Oh.. Okay thank you." I said as I walked back to class.

"What was that about?" Alya asked as soon as we left the classroom.

"You know.."

"Ohh."

"So uhm.. I'll be getting ready! Chat Noir is coming today ya know." I said excited and chuckled.

"I know girlie! you should go but call me later!"

I walked home and went upstairs as soon as I was home. I got ready before Chat Noir came.

"How do I look Tikki?" I asked while I turned around.

I had chosen a black dress and I had curled my hair.

"Beautiful!"

"Hey princess."

"Kitty!" I hugged him tightly.

"Shall we go?" He asked me.

"We shall." I giggled.

He picked me up and brought me to the eiffel tower. He kissed me gentle andI kissed him back.

"Are you ready Mari?" he murmured.

I nodded.

"claws in." He said and I saw. green flash.

I opened my eyes and saw Adrien. Adrien Agreste.

"A-Adrien? you are Chat Noir?!"

"Disappointed?" He whispered.

"N-no not at all! I am so glad its you!" I kissed him and he chuckled.

And so continued the night.

two days later

I had called Adrien to come over so I could introduce him to my parents before we went to the appointment.

"Come in Kitty!"

"Gladly princess."

"Maman, Papa! Come down please!"

They came down and saw Adrien and Marinette sit on the sofa.

"Maman, Papa I would like you to meet the father of my baby!" She said nervously.

"It is a pleasure to meet both of you!" He said to her parents.

"Sweetie is this the boy you always talk about?" She asked giggling.

"Maman!"

"The pleasure is ours young man."

They talked a bit but Marinette had to get to her appointment so they left. When they arrived they were followed Dr. Evans. I layed down and Adrien sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand.

"Hello welcome back, is this your baby daddy?" She asked Marinette.

"Yes, this is Adrien." I said.

"Well let us start." She said.

She looked at our baby and she looked concerned.

"Oh.. Well that explains!" She said.

"I-is something w-wrong?" I asked her while I held back my tears.

"Actually not at all! I didn't notice it first but it turns out you are having twins! Would 6you lie to know there genders?" She said.

I couldn't believe my ears and looked at Adrien. He looked back and he looked pale.

"We would like to know the genders!" They said at the same time.

"Congratulations you are having a boy and a girl!"

"I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying.

"What's wrong?" Adrien asked concerned.

"Nothing.. Just the hormones." I mumbled.

Adrien got a call and he said that he had to go. I nodded and walked home on my own. I went upstairs and hugged Tikki tightly.

word count: 1298