12: The Wrong House

Felix's POV:

                We all went home. As soon as I reached home, I took a shower and wore comfortable clothes cuz uniforms were never made to be comfortable. I opened my bag to find my headphones and that's when something fell out. I picked it up. It was a pen.

It looked like it belonged to some girl

It looked like it belonged to some girl. I remembered seeing it somewhere but I couldn't remember where, so I put it on my nightstand.

After an hour, I suddenly remembered something which made me jolt up. 

It's Yoona's pen......

I quickly changed my clothes so I could return it to her, maybe have some coffee together too. When I was gonna leave, I froze.

Where does she live..?

I called the student counselor, also my friend, to know her location. It was a hard task because she loves teasing others. After 10 minutes of begging, she told me her address and I went to her house. 

It was already late and the sun had set. Streetlamps illuminated the streets. A few people were on the streets, all wanting to return to the warmth of their houses as soon as possible. Playgrounds lay empty, swings being swung softly by a soft cool breeze.

As soon as I turned to her block, I could see her house from far away. It looked a bit old-fashioned.

 It looked a bit old-fashioned

When I approached it, I heard voices. Very loud voices. Like someone was yelling. And not one person, but two. I got a bit scared and hid behind the bushes.

I know, I know, eavesdropping is never a good thing. But it looked like someone needed help. And I wanted to confirm if it was reality or speakers.

Maybe someone is watching a series with speakers. 

The yelling wasn't very clear. I couldn't make out whole sentences but I heard a few words like: "Disgusting", "Hate", "Write", "Carve", etc. None of them made much sense. I decided to peek a little and i-