5: Assignment

(He looks so cute💔)

Felix's POV:

                      Today i went to school late because i had slept in. I had to run all the way from home cuz i also missed the bus.

Now i know why Yoona was tired that day. 

I dashed into the class and thank goodness, the teacher was late. I went over to my seat after greeting Han and Yoona.

Me and Han were talking about random stuff, like why volcanoes erupt upwards but not downwards, when suddenly the door banged open and our teacher entered.

"Hello class. Sorry for being late today. I was picking up some papers for your upcoming assignment. This assignment will be assigned to all of you today and you'll be given only 3 days to complete it. AND it will be in groups assigned by me."

The whole class groaned loudly. 

I HATE assignments. 

And only 3 days?!?!?!? We robots or what? 

I looked around. Yoona didn't seem bothered by it, neither did Han. 

Obviously they weren't bothered. The Valedictorian of class, Han Jisung , and the Salutatorian of class, Kim Yoona. They don't need to worry about anything.

 Anyone who gets partnered with them would be super lucky.

"Ok class, now i'm going to assign groups. 1st group-"

And she started calling out group members. All that continued for a while.

Where's my name? 

"And for our last group, Lee Felix, Han Jisung and Kim Yoona. Let me tell u three, i have very high expectations from you. DON'T let me down."

My mouth hung open.

 It's gonna be a huge disaster.

I needed to keep Han under check. His facial expressions didn't look good. I hope stuff doesn't get physical.

"Excuse me miss, i can work alone-"

"No Mr. Han. It's a group task."

Uh-oh.

Its gonna be a long long assignment...

*P.E lecture*

I was super excited because it was basketball time. 

 I just can't wait!

I entered the Gymnasium with Han. We were both laughing when something caught my eyes.

Yoona..

She was sitting on the bleachers alone, in her uniform. I left Han and went up to her. She had earbuds in her hands. 

"Hi Yoona! Not gonna play?"

"Nope! I didn't get my P.E. uniform yet so i'm gonna stay here cuz playing basketball in skirt is....not easy"

"BTW, ever played basketball?"

She smirked.