1: The new girl

Han Jisung's POV:

                                   I hate getting up early. I absolutely HATE it. Why can't school start at 12 pm?

I woke up to Hyunjinpouring water on my head. I would have murdered him but Chan said that we have 10 mins to catch the bus. 

Oops-

That made me run. I changed into my uniform, picked up my toast, and ran to catch the bus.

The Uniform:

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I MISSED THE BUS!!!! 

COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE????? 

(Universe: Don't test me)

*In School*

We had to run for a whole 20 minutes and that's when the bell rang. I groaned and entered the class.

"I'm sorry for being late mam and it will never happen ag-"

The teacher wasn't in the class...

The embarrassment...

Everyone was staring at me... And they all erupted in laughter.

I facepalmed and went to my seat.

"Yo bro! You look like a Tomarrel."

"A WHAT?"

"Tomato and Squirrel."

"Shut up you Australian koala-cat."

"YA! My name's Felix."

"And mine's Han."

"You-"

"BEHAVE YOURSELF CLASS!" said the teacher.

"Class, we have a new student here so be nice to her. Come in"

A blonde-haired girl entered- and oh-my-cheesecake, she was  beautiful. she wasn't wearing the school uniform but this:

 she wasn't wearing the school uniform but this:

"Hello! I'm Kim Yoona!" Her voice was enchanting.

Kinda like her- NO-

"Dude, she looks like a vampire with that white skin" Felix murmured behind me.

I chose to ignore him.

"Tell us a bit about yourself, Yoona. like your last school and stuff" said the teacher.

"Oh. I was homeschooled for a few years. and then I took private classes at home. I wanted to experience real school life, so I'm here. I hope we can be friends and we can help each other" She said with a very dazzling smile.

It made me realize something. She reminded me of someone.

Someone i never want to remember again...

"Wow. The students here are very amazing and they'll surely help u. U can sit beside Han Jisung. He's the ace of our class. He can help u in studies. Han Jisung, raise your hand"

WHY ME?? 

I like sitting alone!

Last person who sat beside me was..... NO! NEVER!

I HATE U FATE!!

 I raised my hand. She thanked the teacher and smiled at me before sitting beside me.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

I just ignored her.

She just shrugged and opened her books. The teacher started teaching but i couldn't focus.

Even when the teacher started teaching, i couldn't concentrate. All those memories were trying to invade my mind while i was trying to ignore them all. I didn't want to break down in the middle of the class.

I glanced over at her. She was busy jotting down notes.

The way she held the pen, the way her hair fell over her face like a curtain. The way she held the pen, the way her face looked fluffy while she tried to concentrate. Her facial features, her light freckles. 

All of this is way too familiar...

Obviously, it was. It was like fate was trying to play games with him. All that painful cycle all over again.

All because of this new girl.

I HATE HER!

Girls are fake. Fake smiles, false friendships, hollow commitments. 

She had a constant smile on her face, like someone contented with their life.

Looks like someone has a perfect life...

Unlike me..

Kim Yoona, from this day forth, i hate u with my whole being.

U're just another her...

A/N:  I don't think anybody's gonna read this trash. but i'll try my best and sorry for the short chapter. i'll try to make these chapters longer. 

Edit: Cringe😬 Even tho i edited a lot of stuff, the cringe still remains.