8: The Past

(I want a hug too🥺)

Han's POV:

                      We submitted the assignment and the teacher was impressed by us. I felt very proud of myself for some reason.

It was all going good but the teacher just had to-

"Class! Your exams will be held next week. You will have 2 tests a day. Results will be announced two days after exams. Then you'll have summer holidays," she said.

Everyone groaned loudly.

Like, what do we seem like? Robots? Even robots would start malfunctioning at this point.

After class, I went to cafeteria to get lunch. Then I went to sit with guys. As soon as I reached them, they stopped talking. I was clueless.

What did i do wrong?

"Why'd you stop? Keep on talking"

They started talking again, but they were stealing glances at me. I felt kinda uncomfortable. 

Felix then suddenly slammed his fist on the table, not so loudly, and then started speaking.

"Oi guys! I got a random thought!"

OH NO!

His random thoughts are a real headache.

"Do you ever think that how every book that has ever existed is just a remix of the dictionary?"

Well, that's new...

I was gonna say something but then suddenly-

"Hi guys!" 

Yoona....

Why did she have to ruin my mood every time?

"Hi Yoona!" said everyone, except me.

I just got up and left. I went to library. To study, and because any place is better than sitting with her.

That attention-seeker....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix's POV:

                           Han got up and left. Well, that was rude. Yoona seemed a bit...disappointed too. I couldn't blame her, though. If anyone else was in her position, they would feel like that too.

She sat next to us and whispered:

"What did i ever do to him?"

"You did nothing. But his past sure did him wonders," I replied, a little bit of poison laced in my voice.

She looked a bit startled that i had heard her.

Chan argued with me, "It's not our place to tell her Felix. Either he tells her-"

Minho cut him off, "Which he's never gonna do-"

Chan, in return, cut Minho off, "Or she remains clueless-"

Now i cut him off, "Which she's gonna remain in both cases. So we should tell her. She's our friend now. We can trust her, mate."

(Yoona: 👁👄👁)

Chan sighed in defeat. "OK. But not now. Lunch time's over. We should head back to our classes."

"Ok Grandpa," said Jeongin.