10

We held the funeral a few days ago and its been 2 and 1/2 weeks. I decided to go through all of their things. Carlisle bought the house already for us. I was in their bedroom looking at all my mom's jewelry. I didn't know she had all of this. I don't feel good and I run to the bathroom and throw up. Rose is behind me and called Jasper and Carlisle. They come over and my eyes widen as something moves. I ask, "What the hell?"

I go over to the mirror and lift up Jazz's black sweatshirt and there's a bump. Rose says, "Dammit! I wish I was human right now."

Jazz walks in the room and sees me looking at my stomach and there's a definite bump there. Carlisle walks in behind him and says, "Now, I know the obvious but we need to see if we can see the baby."

I joke and say, "My baby isn't a zygote."

Carlisle laughs also and says, "Definitely not. It looks like you should be about to end the fist trimester."

I look at Jasper and say, "Our baby moved."

He makes a face and I turn away from him and he holds me close to him and places his hands curiously on my bump and the baby moved. I see him smile and look at me through the mirror. Carlisle says, "There's nothing documented about this though, so we have to proceed carefully."

I say, "So I get to drink the red shit?"

Carlisle says, "Most likely, yes."

I say, "Rosa?"

She looks sad and I make the motion for her to come over and I nod at her and she feels my bump and says, "I hope its a girl."

Alice says, "I can't see her future anymore."

I say, "Sorry, Jazz. I think I figured out names already."

Rose says, "Tell me. Tell me. Tell Me!"

I say, "I'm going to talk to Jasper first about it, since it's his child also. I'll tell you at the main house though."

She pouts and they all leave. Jasper waits a little bit and asks, "What are you thinking?"

I say, "Elsie Ashtyne or Elsie Reign for a girl or the reverse of the two and for a boy I also like Reign Asher. Of course Whitlock-Hale. Gotta have his or her daddy's name."

He smirks and I say, "You like me calling you daddy?"

He kisses my neck and I shiver in pleasure. His accent cuts through the silence as he says, "I like Elsie and Reign. We'll know when the baby is born and you wake up. I hope they have your green eyes."

I ask curiously, "What color were your eyes?"

He says, "A dark blue."

I say, "The baby's eyes won't be brown then. What color's were your parents?"

He says, "Both blue. Your dad's were green and your mom's were blue."

I smile and nod. I say, "I would like to meet some more of your family. Like the Denali's."

Jasper says, "I'll make some calls then."

I say, "My clothes won't fit anymore."

Jasper says, "Thank god."

I say, "What is that supposed to mean?"

He says, "It means you distract me a lot."

I reply, "Then I'm doing my job."

Jazz states, "Your uncomfortable."

I say, "Not to state the obvious babe, but I'm growing a half human-vampire baby in this uterus. I hope the baby has some natural blonde highlights in her dark hair."