chapter 19: SECRETS

CHAERIN'S POV:

That Nancy girl, something's off with her. After watching the scene earlier,I'm so proud but really nervous that Lili will be taken away from me. I just can't live without her,even though she's not my own and I just found her month ago...I really love her. But what if she regain her memories?what if...

"Your Highness,the King of the Elves was already here. He's waiting for your presence"one of  the guards cutted off my thoughts. I nodded while signalling him that I'll follow him.

I stood up then make Luna,my owl, to deliver my message to Lili.

LALISA'S POV:

I don't know what to do. They already know my identity and I can tell Chungha unnie sensed my panick state that some foods suddenly appeared infront of me.

"Relax,it's just your identity plus that's an advantage you know...so now eat. I know you haven't eaten yet."she said before taking a some grapes.

"But the disadvantage. I'm not afraid but I don't want mom to worry"I pouted then shoved some chips on my mouth.
"Don't think about that. Just think about the bright side. Atleast you ain't keeping secrets to your friends anymore"she smiled at me which I returned.

"What can I do without you Aunt Chungha?"I wiggled my eyebrows at her playfully.
"Yah!I'm too young to be called aunt!"she whined. I just laughed at her,she's so me.

"I want my bed really soft with wide space"I suddenly said.
"I know,so now... unpack your stuffs cleanly. Please make your powers rest"she giggled.
"Your wish is my command"I stood up, walking to my designated room after blowing her some flying kisses.

Once I reached my room,I'm so awestruck. This room is great so I immediately unpacked my stuffs then organized them neatly.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The group of friends still can't get over on what they discovered earlier,they're already done with their stuffs so they decided to meet in one of the gardens.

"So that's why Queen Chaerin kept staring at her that day. I'm so dumb to not realize immediately"Hoseok mumbled.
"We're all dumb"Momo sighed.

"Nancy will surely hate her more"Youngjae said.
"Lisa dropped the bomb infront of her so of course she will"Dahyun added.

"I thought she'll be my roommate"Rosé pouted.
"Look!an owl!"Jennie suddenly exclaimed, pointing at the sky.

They followed every move it does until they can't see it.
"That's one of a pretty owl"Yuna cooed.
"But it's too big"Joy butted in.

They are about to argue when...
"Guys!"
They jumped in shock that earned a laugh from whom the voice came from.

"Yah!Lalisa!how many times do we have to tell you?"Bambam scolded.
"I'm sorry,geez. You guys were so serious"Lisa giggled.

"How can you laugh when you hid something from us?"Jackson asked seriously.
"I'm not the only one who's hiding something here"Lisa became serious.

They became nervous when she said those words.
"W-what are you t-talking about?"Jimin stuttered.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo here killed-"
"I didn't!"Jisoo cutted her off.
They are shocked at her defensiveness,she isn't  like that.
"You killed some plants because you're tired making them bloom everyday"Lisa continued, confused.

They looked at her with wide eyes.
"What? everyone gets tired,I'm no exception"Jisoo raised her hands like surrendering.
"You have a point"Jihyo patted her shoulder.

"Then Ms. Park Jihyo was the reason why Yeri needs to wear a wig"Lisa continued.
"Y-yah! how'd you know?"Jihyo asked nervously.

"So you're the one who burnt my hair?"Yeri asked shocked as well as the others.
"Uhm..uh...I'm t-trying my powers t-that time,sorry"Jihyo mumbled.

"Then Ms. Kim Yerim casted a dark spell to a tree which ended up being a dark tree monster"Lisa laughed.
"Yah!Kim Yerim!dark spell really?"Irene asked sternly.
"I miscast the spell"Yeri laughed nervously.

"Stop with the secrets"Nayeon stated.
"You're just nervous because you're secre-"
"Please,don't"Nayeon almost begged.

"Fine. Anyways,I went here to apologize. I'm sorry, really"Lisa smiled at them genuinely.
"It's okay, atleast we already know"Yoongi gave her a gummy smile.

While the others are conversing,the Knights are confused.
"Underworld"JB muttered.