chapter 1: SHOCKING NEWS

In the Saturday morning,the every people in Sky Kingdom are in panic because of the shocking news...wanna know what the news was?
   The freaking Princess or should I say the future Queen of the Sky Kingdom was missing.All people are searching for the said Future Queen but it's impossible because there's no single track or clue on whom were the one behind the loss of the Future Queen but they knew that she's kidnapped.
   King Jiyong and Queen Sandara begged the Royal Knights to find her then sent letters to the 4 Kingdom (North, East, West, South)asking for help.The Guards along with the Royal Knights are searching non-stop but they can't seem to find her but they didn't stop,they want to find her as soon as possible because the summer is nearly ending and she need to attend school for training her skills and powers because she's the Future Queen along with other magical students to Magical University.

{In the Sky Kingdom}
QUEEN SANDARA'S POV:
The Kings and Queens of the four said Kingdom was there in our Grand Meeting Room with us.I'm very worried for Lalisa,I can't even sleep I hope she's not in danger.
  "Thank you for accepting our invitation in our Kingdom.I assume that you know our situation Kings and Queens."my husband said.
Queen Solar smile"Oh it's nothing your majesty,I will quarantee that our Kingdom,the North Kingdom will help finding the Princess"she said.

"Our's too...the East Kingdom will surely help"King Taeyang said and Queen Sunmi nodded while smiling.

"South Kingdom will start tomorrow your majesty."Queen IU said with a smile.

"Count in the West Kingdom as well"both King Eric and Queen Jessi said in unison.Then the meeting goes so on and so forth.

I smiled at them."thank you for your cooperation Kings and Queens...I hope we do well.Since it's already dark outside are you gonna go to your Kingdoms or stay here, we'll gladly accept it"
"No need Majesties but thank you we're gonna head home now besides our carriages are outside.Thank you again,good night and goodluck to us, fighting"King Minho of South said cheerfully.
My husband and I just smiled at them then nodded,then they left.

"Where do you think our daughter are now?"I ask my husband."I have no idea but I hope she's safe"he replied.I sighed, a long gloomy day tomorrow is waiting... then we go to our bedroom to sleep.

    Little did they know that their daughter was in a very good hands but with a lost memory.

BAMBAM'S POV:
"Aishhh where are you Lalisa?please be safe"I thought.We've been searching the whole day but we can't find her.
  "Hyungs...good night sleep well we're having a search tomorrow"Yugyeom said then went to his room.We just nodded before going to our room because we don't have an energy,it's just very gloomy.The whole Kingdom became gloomy when the news came it's just so unexpected.Our Kingdom don't even have an enemy as far as I remember but aish I don't know what to do.With lots of thinking and overthinking I fell asleep with my mind clouded with possibilities of Lalisa's situation.

Morning came and we're still searching for her...next week is the start of school but she's nowhere to be find.I think I'm starting to go crazy,gosh who weren't?she's the Future Queen and my childhood best friend along with my hyungs and Yugyeom.I'm just missing her is it illegal and she have no right to disappear like that even though she's kidnapped atleast she or the assholes of the kidnappers left a clue or whatever that can help us to track her!

1 WEEK LATER...
AUTHOR'S POV:
1 week have passed and they can't find Lalisa.The people in towns of the Kingdom can't help them because they don't know her face...the lucky people who were able to see her ethereal face were just her Parents,Got7,her Aunts and Uncles and the Kings and Queens of the four Kingdom (but they are not allowed to tell or show it to their daughters so yeah they keep it as a secret because they are trustworthy and there's a punishment)because she want a private life,she's just always in her room her parents' room and Got7's mansion.
  The school will start today and all students are preparing for later except for the restless Got7.

Magical University [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara