chapter 12: CURIOUS CATS

AUTHOR'S POV:

"YAHH!stop!"Jin yelled.
"But I got it first!"Jisoo yelled back while running with the ps5 controller in her hands.
"No! You! Didn't!"Jin emphasized, running after her.

They went straight in Jin's Kingdom to hang out since the class earlier was only half day.
They don't know why,the teachers didn't tell them the reason.

"They are so childish"Namjoon mumbled while shaking his head.
"I wonder where's Lalisa"Jungkook said that caught their attention.

"Where is she Bambam?"Rosé asked.
"I don't know,she suddenly disappeared...I have no idea"he replied while trying to hide his worry.

"You guys know where she live?"Jihyo asked the Knights.
They shook their head as a no.

"WAIT!"Jennie suddenly yelled that startled them, including Jin and Jisoo who stopped running around.

They all look at her.
"We are really hanging out with her but we don't know her at all...like is she a Princess?who's her parents?what's her power?what if she's our enemy?what if she's from the Dark Kingdom?"she added that made them think in confusion.

"You have a point unnie"Dahyun mumbled.

"But if she's from Dark Kingdom,why is she so kind?plus her powers are very far from dark magic...she even helped us to fight those ugly dark creatures"Namjoon said after thinking.

"Agree"Tzuyu then stared infront blankly.

"Come to think of it guys,her aura screams 'Queen ',even her powers...so why are we doubting her?"Jinyoung said.

"Aren't you guys curious about her parents?"Nayeon asked.

"What if we follow her secretly?"Jimin suggested.
"Yeah!that's great...so when?"Yoongi asked
"What do y-"Mina was cutted off.

"She's coming"Youngjae informed them.

They look in the entrance in their left side  but flinched when she suddenly popped out infront of them.

"Yah!Lalisa!where have you been?why did you came just now?"Mark scolded.

"Oh,mom told me something..."she paused while smiling then looked at them one by one with serious gaze that really intimidated them "and one of my pet told me that someone's talking about me"she continued.

They all looked away, feeling embarassed except Bambam and Yugyeom.

"Where's your pet?I want to see it"Bambam exclaimed.
"Me too!where is it?is it cutie patootie?"Yugyeom asked excitedly.
Lalisa giggled then pointed in the sky.

They all looked in the big window just to see a big no scratch that, a green giant bird flying around. Shock was an understatement for them,they almost passed out...this bird can eat them all in one go!

"Arisse is cute!isn't she?"Lalisa asked, smiling innocently when they looked back at her with wide eyes.
"Want to fly around guys?"she added.

"No way!"Bambam yelled. Lalisa laughed.
"Are you afraid Bammie?"she teased.
"Of course I am!"he admitted that made her laugh even more.

"Don't worry,she's a baby"Lalisa said simply that added to their shocked asses.

"Baby?are you kidding us?"Jackson asked.

"Yes and no...look"Lalisa paused then whistled then the certain bird appeared infront of the window that made them back away. She just walked forward then started caressing its back.
"Baby arisse,they are scared of you...what will you do?"she asked the bird cutely.