chapter 6:WRONG MOVE

AUTHOR'S POV:
The students of Magical University are having a mini tournament later so they are preparing for it except Lalisa. Well she's nowhere to be find by the students but she's just in the sky,flying.

While preparing, the Witches and the Elemental Princess met Momo,a fairy or should I say a pretty Princess Fairy. They clicked immediately then started hanging out then became their new friend.

The vampires and demons Princes are making a bet on who's the fastest fight will be then started preparing also.

While the Royal Knights are arguing about what power will Lalisa use.

After an hour or two,the mini tournament started.

"Good morning everyone" headmaster Chungha greeted. Then the students greeted back.

"Are you all ready for our mini tournament? So Miss Minzy will announce who'll you gonna be fighting with."she added.

Miss Minzy announced students who's gonna go against with,then so on and so forth.

"Jisoo and Eunha"
They started fighting and Jisoo was losing because Eunha took her energy so she got encouraged by her friends then the next thing they knew was Eunha was between a tree almost crushing her bones.

"Jisoo won" Miss Bom announced.
"Next, Jennie and Ahin"

Ahin immediately attacked Jennie by her  summoned metal minions but Jennie created a powerful tornado so all the minions just ended up in the tornado along with a screaming Ahin.

"Jennie won"Miss Bom said then Jennie snapped her fingers then the tornado  disappeared.

"Rosé and Miyeon"

Miyeon started singing for Rosé to fall asleep but Rosé made a water earphone to block the sound Miyeon's making. Then she started choking Miyeon with her water until she ran out of breath. Miyeon can't fight back because her hands were tied with water so...

"Rosé won"
"Jihyo and Daisy"
Jihyo immediately created fire around them while Daisy was teleporting everywhere so Jihyo put fire around the Battle ground so she can't escape then she put fire in the ground also so Daisy's feet were burning.

"Jihyo won"miss Bom announced then Jihyo cleared all the fire and Rosé helped Daisy with her feet by making a mini pool there.

"Nayeon and Jane"
Before Jane could attack, Nayeon started casting some spell that can turn Jane into ice. She won that fast.

"Nayeon won."then Nayeon removed the spell.
"Momo and Nayun"
Momo's wings suddenly popped out of nowhere along with her wand while Nayun started creating snow but Momo flew to her then pointed her wand at her then the next thing they knew,Nayun was in the ground laying without energy.

"Momo won"

All Royal Witches won.

The Princes won also.
Namjoon against Suho
Yoongi against Baekhyun
Jimin against Chanyeol
Jungkook against Sehun
Taehyung against Kai
Seokjin against Xiumin
Hoseok against Chen

Then it's time for the fight everyone's waiting for...the Miss mysterious vs. the Queenka.

TZUYU'S POV:
"Last fight...Nancy and Lalisa"Miss Minzy announced then the crowd became noisy.

Nancy attacked Lalisa first with her black magic but Lalisa didn't budge. All of us are worried but little did we know that Lalisa already know all of her tactics so she used her body steel. Nancy attacked her continuously but Lalisa stood still that it made her pissed even more.

"YAHH!are you statue" Nancy yelled.
Just then Lalisa turned herself into statue that shocked us. How powerful this girl can be?

"Fight back you bitch!" Nancy yelled again.

"Is she serious?if Lalisa fight back...she'll be found in hospital bed" Rosé unnie mumbled.
"Let's just wait" Jeongyeon unnie said.
"It's interesting" Yoongi oppa said eyes focus on Lalisa.

Just then Lalisa turned herself to normal then her eyes changed from blue to grey. Oh shit.

"Well what do I have here...eye color changing eh?" Nancy teased.
Just then Lalisa smirked.

"Well that smirk was sexy"I whispered to Mina unnie.she nodded in agreement eyes still on Lalisa.
"It's sexy indeed" it's Jungkook oppa who replied.

"Is that all you got dear?" Lalisa teased back still smirking.
I'm sure Nancy got pissed that she threw some purple fire towards Lalisa but Lalisa just snapped her fingers then the fire disappeared.

"That's so common for a Queenka"she teased  Nancy again.

"You bitch!" Nancy yelled again created a purple whirlpool on where's Lalisa standing.omg please be safe. But what she did next literally shocked us.

"Wrong move dear"she managed to say while she's being pulled down by the whirlpool then the next thing we knew,Nancy was the one being sucked by the whirlpool while Lalisa was just standing there boredly.

"Lalisa won"
Everyone cheered just then Lalisa disappeared.

"How?" Momo unnie asked with wide eyes.
"Based on my knowledge,it's impossible" Jihyo unnie mumbled.
"Yeah,it's impossible but she made it possible" Namjoon oppa said.

"It doesn't make sense,who is she really?" Hoseok oppa said with mouth agape.
"Yeah...I think she got all the powers in our world." Jin oppa added.

"But let's be honest here...she's dangerously amazing and she even teased Nancy then smirked, wahhh Lalisa just marry me" Rosé unnie said dramatically. We just laughed at her, she's just too cute to handle. Then we continued chatting some random stuffs.

LALISA'S POV:
Easy win ey!
After the fight I went to the rooftop for some fresh air then I heard someone coming but I don't mind.

That someone sat behind me.
"Hello"she started. She's a fairy...what a surprise.

"Oh hi" I mumbled.

"My name is Yeji,nice to meet you"
"Lalisa's the name"I said while facing her.

"Can I call you unnie?"she asked while pouting.
"You're so cute,of course you can call me unnie"I said to her while pinching her cheeks. She pout even more.

"I saw you there fighting earlier,you're so amazing unnie...I want to fight like that too but with combat"she said while smiling widely.
"I can teach you combat if you want,but aren't you a fairy?"I replied.

"I'm a fighter fairy trainee unnie,when I was young I used to dream like fighting in a war so I'm making sure that it'll happen"she shared.
"You are a one brave fairy then,I'll teach you when I have some time hmm?"I asked.

"Really unnie? promise?"
"Yeah, promise"

"Yeyyy...there's no turning back unnie!I'm gonna be like you in the future for sure" she exclaimed while giggling.
"Yeah,for sure...but now I'm gonna go ahead,I have class now.bye"I said while waving at her.
"Bye unnie,see you soon!remember my name and our agreement"she said while sending me flying kisses then I playfully catch it then put it in my pocket bidding one last goodbye then I teleported to my next class.
Well she's nice and cute.i thought while giggling.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I'm here sitting at my next class when the chair next to me was occupied by someone that popped out of nowhere and I know who it is without even looking... LALISA.

I immediately looked at her when she started giggling. Did she just giggled?but why tho? Well that's cute.

The class ended with me just staring at her, studying her perfect features. Then the next class went so on and so forth. Wahhh!I can't wait to tell what happened to my hyungs.