chapter 7:REVENGE EH?

AUTHOR'S POV:
Another day checking Lalisa if she's safe,Got7 decided to approach her again...to offer friendship again.

They arrived at school early,but Lisa's earlier?well that's new. They all thought.

"Is she possessed?" Bambam asked while staring at Lalisa.
"Shut the fuck up bam,it's our opportunity to approach her without everyone surrounding us." JB said. Then they started approaching her...for the second time.

"Hey" Jackson greeted.
"Oh it's you again guys, anyways hi" she said while giving a small smile.
"Okay?she's weird today...is she really possessed?"Bambam thought.

"Woah!did you just smiled at us" Bambam exclaimed dramatically.
"No"she said with blank face.

"Geez bam can you shut the fuck up,well sorry for him but since we already know our names...why not uhmmm" Yugyeom started.
"Uhhmmm...friends?if you don't want it's ok" Mark continued.

"Well it's fine for me,but treat me bubble tea first" she said while acting innocent.

"Typical Lalisa"Bambam thought again.

"Let's go then" Jinyoung exclaimed.
"Wait a minute,are you guys trustworthy?"she suddenly asked.
"Of course we are" Youngjae immediately replied.

"Geez I'm just kidding,now let's go" then she walked pass them.

"Yeah, typical Lalisa" Yugyeom whispered to them.
"Walk faster guys before I change my mind.
They widened their eyes then run beside her.

"Royal Knights of Sky Kingdom?"she started out of nowhere.
The guys are shock.

"How'd you know?" Jackson asked her.
"I just know"she shrugged.

"Let's eat together at break time from now on" she exclaimed while giggling like a baby holding her bubble tea.
Well shocked was an understatement for them,she just initiated having lunch together every day. What a lucky day. They thought.

"Of course,we are friends after all" JB said while sipping his bubble tea.

"Let's go or else we are gonna be late"Lalisa said after finishing her drink as well s the guys.

"Oh sure,see you on break time"Bambam exclaimed childishly. Lalisa smiled then nodded.
Lisa teleported them to their classes then leave after bidding goodbyes.

YOUNGJAE'S POV:
What a lucky day indeed.

"She didn't really remember us"Mark hyung said while we are heading to the cafeteria.
"Yeah you're right...atleast we are close to her again now"Yugyeom replied.
"I think she's waiting here now" JB hyung then chuckled.

We arrived at the cafeteria then order our foods then went to her. She look at us then smiled.
"You're here, finally" she while giggling,she's too cute.

"We can't keep waiting our Queen" Jackson hyung said.
"I'm so lucky to be your Queen then"she replied playfully. "But let's eat now" she added. Then we started eating.

AUTHOR'S POV:
While they are eating...all of the students are watching them shocked.

"Is she really that?well that's new" Jin said.
"I hope I'm one of the Royal Knights of Sky Kingdom" Yoongi mumbled. All of them look at him.
"What?look at her she's too cute...right Rosé, Tzuyu and Mina?"he added.

"Yeah,she is"the three mumbled at the same time. The rest just laugh at them. They're whipped.

"Oppa!...look at Bammie he took Lili's dumplings" Lalisa doesn't notice she accidentally said it out loud then she pouted,acting like crying.

The Royal Knights immediately showered her their uwus then Mark immediately order lots of dumplings then give it to Lalisa.
"YAHH stop being cute I might adopt you" Jinyoung exclaimed. The others nodded but she just smiled at them innocently then went back to eat while the Royal Knights are just watching her eat like a baby.

~ • ~ • ~
"Did she just said that?" Rosé asked stunned.
"Yeah she did" Jisoo and Nayeon said in unison.
"I want to keep her in my pocket" Yoongi suddenly blurted out of nowhere.
"I just want to keep her for myself" Tzuyu said.
"When we approach her,let's bring lots of dumplings so she can act cute like that again" Jeongyeon mumbled. Others nodded in agreement.
"Look at her,she eats like a baby" Jungkook said.
"My baby" Mina, Rosé and Tzuyu said. They just laugh at their whipped ass.

~ • ~ • ~
"Did unnie just did that?"Yeji asked to her sister and cousins shocked.
"She fight like a pro but she's still baby!I love her already." Yuna exclaimed.
"She's gonna train me in combat" Yeji mumbled.
"Really?can we come?" Ryujin asked.
"I'll ask her first" Yeji replied while smiling then Ryujin nodded.
"Well it's dangerous when someone took her dumplings...she's adorably dangerous" Irene uttered.
"Yeah she is" Yeri replied while others nodded.

~ • ~ • ~
"This bitch!who does she think she is?that she's with the Royal Knights?"Nancy asked Eunha.
"I don't know" she replied while shrugging,well she's basically scared to go against her.
"What are you going to do?"Miyeon asked.
"Just wait and see...I'll get my revenge"Nancy said about to stand up when...
"If I were you,I won't go against her...she can burn you into ashes if she want to." Daisy mumbled.
"I'm not weak like y'all"she replied with gritted teeth. She went towards Lalisa's table.

"Oh hello there miss cheater"Nancy started.
All of them are shock because it's gonna happen again except Lalisa and her Knights.

"Who are you talking to?"Lalisa asked.
"Who else?it's you cheater"she replied.
"Well just confirming" Lalisa shrugged then continued laughing with her Knights.

~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~
"She started digging her own grave just now I swear to God"Jennie mumbled...the others nodded eyes still on the new scene unfolding infront of them.
~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~

"Don't turn your back on me bitch when I'm talking"Nancy yelled but Lalisa just stayed still.
"You done talking?" Lalisa asked boredly. All students in the cafeteria mumbled burn and woah.
"No I'm not,I'm gonna get my revenge you little bitch" Nancy yelled.
"Revenge eh?sorry to burst your bubble dear but I expected it since you said that to that little friends of yours but where is it?I hate waiting but I love you so it's ok" Lalisa teased her that made her angry even more.
"You bitch"she said then started to attack her. Well she just wasted that little power of her since Lalisa created invisible shield that she controls through her mind.
"Stop being coward and fight back" Nancy yelled again but then in a blink of eye Nancy was already on the cracked wall.

~~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~
"What the fuck?"the fairies cursed in unison still in shock.
"Well she went from cutie to baddie" Seulgi uttered.

~~~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~
"Yeah she almost finish digging her own grave,she just went easy on her" Taehyung said.
"She's really unpredictable" Hoseok uttered.
"If I were Nancy I'll just shut up" Momo mumbled.
The others can't even utter a word because of shock.

~~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~

"Omg"the Knights exclaimed shocked.
"Sorry,she asked me to fight back...be thankful I went easy on her"she said while smiling.

"How did you do that?"Youngjae asked.
"It's my powers"she answered simply. "Oppas I want more dumplings again."she added while pouting. All of them are shocked,how?how can she easily change her mood and attitude. Mark immediately ordered then went back.
"Lili you're so amazing!" Bambam exclaimed.
"Yeah!I wonder what it feels when being thrown in the wall" Yugyeom added confused.

Lalisa raised her eyebrow then asked"you want to be thrown in the wall too?I'll gladly do it if you really want"

Then they laughed at the red Yugyeom.
"It's not like that!"he depended.
"Yeah if that's what makes you sleep at night"Lalisa replied. Then they started laughing again not minding Nancy with broken bones.

The nurse immediately healed her so it isn't a problem.