Chapter 6- Goddess of Emotion

Start from the beginning

He was staring at me with lust filled eyes. He smiled, " I would love to come in sweetie but I am not so sure everyone would get a very good impression of me, " he ran his eyes from top to bottom, catching on her legs, "or you for that matter."

I giggled, I'm such a dork. "Ohh dear," I looked at myself and gasped, " I guess you are right, it may look bad huh? " Secretly I wished he would just come in and well ya just come inside my room. I almost did not trust myself though and he was right. It was not proper for us. He reached over and ran his hands down my arms.

"I was actually stopping to see if you would like to go horseback riding today. " I could tell he was nervous or something because he was nibbling at his bottom lip as he stood there. He was reaching for my hands.

I blushed a bit, not quite sure what to say. I mean of course I wanted to go horseback riding but what is Elder Rueben seen me and I was not with Gloria. I stood there for a moment as he held my hands. Screw it, I'm going to go horseback riding anyway. I recalled Shayde showing me where the stables were. I would just meet him there and be sneaky about it. No one would see me. " Sure, I will go Shayde. But can I meet you there? " I looked down at myself realizing just how much cleavage I was showing. " I need to get dressed and dry my hair" On top of all that I had to go to see Gloria and fill her in on my plans for today in case she ran across Elder Rueben.

Shayde leaned in placing a small kiss upon my cheek. " That is fine Isadora, shall we meet in an hour then?" I nodded and he left me there holding my breath, wishing he would of really placed that kiss on my lips. I was so excited that I almost slammed the door on my foot. Ouch!

Almost 45 minutes had passed and I looked in the mirror. I had decided upon wearing a pair of jeans and a cashmere sweater. I was my favorite and everyone always told me It made me look lovely. I closed my door and headed down on flight of stairs to Gloria's bedroom. Forgetting to even lock my door when I left. Gloria was sitting on her bed drawing when she smiled at me. "Whats up bestie?" She was glad to see me and we both had grew up the same with wonderful fathers but always lacked that best friend. So we made a pact to be each others first best friend and I was glad I finally had someone I could say was my best friend.

"I got a huge favor to ask ya Girl friend!" I explained what all had happened this morning and how I needed for her to cover for me if she ran into Elder Rueben. We had it all planned out that if she ran into him she was going to say I had felt a bit sick so I went to lay down. At least this way no one would come looking for me. Or well that is what I thought anyways.

I gave Gloria a big hug and ran to meet Shayde, sneaking out the side door so no one would see me. I looked both ways, no one was around so I made a dash for it. I ran into the barn nearly falling over the bails of hay when I got there. Shayde was already inside placing the saddles on two palomino horses.

"Hi," I said trying to sound normal and not nearly as nervous as I truly was. I watched him as his love for the horse shown through. He had told me last night that he felt at home on top of a horse and they were his way of releasing all his tension and stress.

He glanced over at me, grinning " Hello there beautiful. Are you ready to ride?" He showed me to the already ready horse. " This is Co-co, she is my 2nd favorite horse. She likes to be talked to and brushed. " I ran my hand down her face and she whinnied. "that's her way of saying hello" he teased.