Then he pushed my hair out of the way and planted a few kisses on my neck and shoulder. At first he was soft and gentle and then he was rough again. As he sucked on my skin I grabbed his arm tightly trying to suppress a moan.

"You're making me crazy.", he said and let go of me. I turned around and looked at him.
"No, you are making me crazy.", I stated with a blush on my cheeks.

My phone started ringing and I took the call. Walking upstairs in our room I left Matteo alone in the kitchen. Amy and I talked for an hour. She told me that she made the decision to move here and accept Matteos offer. Furthermore Cristian already told her everything about the mafia and what happened here. Amy was mad at me that I didn't tell her but at the same time she understood why I couldn't talk about it.

Once I hung up I went to my room and slipped into a red nightdress. Then I walked back into our room and saw Matteo laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He was on his phone talking to someone when he noticed me coming in.
"Yes  mom. She's here I can pass her the phone.", he said looking at me and holding out his phone to me. I walked towards him and took it.

"Hey Giorgia. How are you?", I asked. Matteo got up and walked into the bathroom.
"I'm fine. And I heard what happened with your ex boyfriend. I hope my son is taking good care of you.", she stated.
"Yes he is. How is everything in Hawaii?"
"It's beautiful here. The food, the people, the beaches. I love it and I'm looking forward to showing you all of the pictures I took."
"I can already feel the jealousy I'm going to have.", I chuckled.

"On a more serious note. Matteo told me you are his girlfriend now.", she said with a stern voice.
"Yeah, I am. I hope that's ok.", I said nervously.
"Ok?! Are you kidding me? That's great. I'm so happy for you two.", Giorgia answered excitedly.
"Honey, we need to go now. Our table is ready.", Davide said in the background.
"Coming!", she screamed at him. "I will call you another time."
"Of course. Have fun.", I said and ended the call.

Right in that moment Matteo walked out of the bathroom in black sweatpants. He was shirtless again and I took my time admiring his muscular body. I couldn't get enough of staring at him. Matteo made his way over to the bed and laid down next to me. We were both laying on our sides staring into each other's eyes.

"Have I ever told you that you are absolutely gorgeous?", he stated.
"You have now. Thank you. And you don't look so bad yourself."
"That's all I get?"
"Yes.", I giggled.
"I don't look so bad. Weird. Then why did you just drool watching me walk over to the bed?", he said with a smirk on his face.
"I beg to differ."

Matteo got a little closer to my face and stared straight into my eyes. I watched his eyes turn dark as he placed one of his hands on my hip.
"One day you will beg for something else.", he whispered loud enough for me to hear.
"Carful Mr. Rizzo. You shouldn't be so cocky. I would never beg you for anything. Besides I doubt that you would ever have so much effect on me.", I said confidentially.

Then he pushed me with my back to the mattress and got on top of me. A smirk was visible on his face as he leaned down to my collarbones and started placing kisses there. His lips moved to my neck and he kissed and sucked on my skin again. One of his hands was on the bed next to my side for support and the other one made its way to my waist. Matteo slowly traveled with his lips to mine and kissed me roughly. After biting my lip I gave him access to my tongue. He was in complete control and deepened the kiss even more.

Matteo moved his hand that was on my waist and placed it on my thigh. His lips traveled back to my neck where he gently sucked and bite on my skin. A moan escaped my mouth and he smirked against my skin again. I felt him running his hand up my thigh getting closer to where most of the heat that I felt was gathered. Then he run his hand over my panties causing me to take a sharp breath and moan.

"Want me to continue?", he asked staring into my eyes and I nodded. "Say it angel."
"Continue.", I said. He started kissing my neck again and ran his thumb over my sensitive spot multiple times. Arching my back slightly I let out another moan. Suddenly he stopped.
"Should I carry on?", he asked again making me a little frustrated.
"Matteo please don't stop.", I said as lust clouded my mind. Matteo leaned down to my ear.
"That was easy.", he whispered. My eyes widened when I realized what he just did.

He got down from me and laid on his back with a smirk on his face. I looked at him confused. He could at least carry on. Now I'm all hot and bothered and of course he's enjoying it.

"Goodnight Emily.", he said pulling me to his chest and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Good night Mr. Jerk."
"Want some more punishment?", he asked. I adjusted my head to look right into his eyes.
"Maybe.", I said seductively and winked at him.

His face was priceless. He was surprised that I just said more like admitted it. Matteos grip on my waist tightened and he stared at the ceiling again. "Stop being like that. It's hard not to take you right here right now.", he warned me causing my eyes to widen and blush.

I laid my head back on his chest and closed my eyes. "Good night.", I whispered. He didn't say anything but brushed his fingers through my hair. After a few minutes I was starting to feel tired and soon drifted off to sleep.

.........

Do you think Matteo and Emily are going too fast?

A question for you, my dear readers: Where do you come from?

I hope you like the story so far. If you have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to comment. Love you🖤

Update: I just reached 1k reads. Thank you so much! I'm literally tearing up right now.