26.

We've reached 3K! Thanks so much for everyone's support, I really appreciate it fr. 

alsoooo, i'm open to constructive criticism, so don't be afraid to comment on anything. 

Cancun, Mexico - Day 7

Today was the final day of their trip and everyone was ready to get back home. Everyone was waiting in the living area for the cars to arrive to take them to the airport. It was 5am so silence was inevitable. Taina sat on her own, in her own world - staring into space. She hadn't muttered a word to anyone since yesterday, it's like she was finally broken. That didn't stop Naala, Mia and Azure from trying to make sure she is okay. 

"Would you like a croissant, T" Naala offered, holding up the plate of pastries. 

Taina just shook her head and pushed her dark glasses further up her face, "I'll have one Lala," Azure said to take away from the awkwardness of that exchange. 

Naala nodded and held out the plate to Zuri before putting it down and returning to her seat next to Dave and Sinai. Sinai was on her dad's lap, attempting to have a nap. 

Dave squeezed Naala's thigh, "She's upset, don't take it personally," He spoke as he saw the change in Naala's mood. 

"I know I'm not upset with her, I'm angry for her," Naala spoke quietly, leaning on Dave's shoulder, 

"You can't fight everyone's battles baby, she will talk to you when she feels better," Dave said rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. Naala nodded and cleared her throat, 

"You feeling okay though? I heard you this morning," Dave said referring to the fact that he was awoken by Naala being sick in the bathroom, 

"It's definitely something I ate," Naala tried to convince herself, 

"You ate anything today?" Dave asked about to get up and grab her something. 

"Nah, I can't keep anything down," Naala said lowly, hoping no one could hear them. Dave just nodded and pulled her into him so more. 

"The cars are here," Mama Sonia said looking out of the window. Everyone got up and got their suitcases,  Dave thanked the staff once again and left them a hefty tip for their work over the last week. 

3 black sprinters pulled up to the house to take the group the airport in time for their 6am flight back. 

Dave carried Sinai and the bags while Naala trailed behind with the bigger suitcase. Mama Sonia carried Neveah leaving Azure with the bags. Taina walked on her own, she was drained. 

After 30 minutes they pulled up to the airport, going out directly to the tarmac where the jet sat ready for them. They all boarded and the jet took off promptly. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Bye Zuri, see you later Veah, I love you," Naala said leaning over to pull her sister into a hug. Dave had arranged for cars to pick everyone up and drop them off. Azure rode with Dave and Naala, so they were dropping her off before going back to their home. Taina had decided she was going to stay with her parents for a while so was going in the opposite direction. Mia and Ace had gone back home together. Mama Sonia's 'friend' was waiting for her at the airport so she left with him, despite Dave's protests.

"Wish me luck," Zuri said pulling away from the hug. This would be the first time she's seeing Derrick after asking for a divorce and she didn't know what to expect. Holding Neveah's hand, she led her up the cobblestone path, her heart beating for an odd reason. 

What is Love? [Dave East FanFic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara