Chapter 6

I'm not dead! Here's the new chapter.

Kakashi wasn't sure how he got in this situation. He went back to his little camp and found Izuku Midoriya cleaning up the beach. Now he was staring down a skinny gaunt man that gave off the same energy as the number one hero. Of course, the first thing he had blurted was, "All Might?" and now he was being glared at and questioned. So now he was telling the truth. " Well, you look a lot like All Might and I guess you could say that my quirk is energy sensing? And you and All Might have the same energy so..." He trailed off at that. Maybe not the whole truth but he couldn't very well say. The blond man looked embarrassed. "Ah, well you understand that you have to keep this a secret, right?" "Of course. I've already met many heroes and I don't tell people who they are when I see them in civilian clothes." Going by the glint in the older man's eyes, he was satisfied with the promise. "What are you doing here anyways?" Unfortunately, as Midoriya had seen him sleeping there earlier, he didn't have a very good excuse. "Ahh, I was doing stuff." All Might deadpanned. "Maa, would you look at the time, I have somewhere to be right now so I will have to cut this meeting short. Goodbye~" He didn't really but he could always go hunt down more criminals even though it was daytime and there were less out.

All Might stared after the silver haired teen. 'He was avoiding the question. But why?'

~

Kakashi stared in disbelief at the dirty teal haired man. More like man-child. He had been scouting around when he saw a couple of people walk into a building. It was an empty warehouse but if he hadn't followed the thugs to it, he probably would still check it out. The reason was very simple as there was a huge amount of Killing Intent radiating from the people inside it. They wanted to kill All Might. They did realize he was one of the strongest people on earth right? Besides the famed 'Symbol of Evil' that disappeared five years before, there were very few who could hurt All Might. It took a little digging but Kakashi had found who the leader of the underworld was. With a quirk that could take or give other quirks, he was very overpowered. Five years ago, he disappeared completely except for a couple of rumors. Kakashi shook his head. No time to think about that now, not when these idiots wanted to attack U.A. in two days on a field trip to the U.S.J. If he didn't try and save the kids, he would never be able to forgive himself. Not after what happened to his students.

~

Aizawa Shota banged his head on the table a little harder. His cat was in a heap at the bottom of the stairs meowing after she had tumbled down them. For a cat, she was the clumsiest thing he had ever seen. He banged his head harder. Silver was the only thing on his mind. The new vigilante was nothing short of odd and utterly intriguing. Aizawa had run into him 11 times as Eraserhead and 1 as Aizawa Shota. He still couldn't get him off his mind. He leaned back in his chair with a sigh. Something about the vigilante drew him in and he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the aura of power or the fact his victims were always scared shitless when the police picked them up. They practically begged to be put in prison. The weird thing was that most were pedophiles and the rest were high ranked criminals pro's had failed to catch. There was also the fact no pro could seem to catch Silver. No matter what they did, the young vigilante still managed to escape.

Silver's eyes were old. Eyes Aizawa had seen on retired pro's. He was still a teenager so those eyes worried Shota. What had he seen to get them? He stood up with a sigh. Time to take a shower and hopefully drown his thoughts.

~

Kakashi stared in disbelief at the ruins before him. He had been on another little trip to find his village. He still couldn't find it even after looking at the maps of present day Japan at least a hundred times. How hard was it to find a village the size of a city? Looking at the crumbled temple before him, he couldn't help but hope he had found the answers. There was the Leaf Village insignia carved into the old stone on the top. Going around the small, decrepit temple he almost tripped in shock. The villages hated the tailed beasts. Why on earth was there a carving of them on the temple!? He sat down in poorly concealed irritation. Seriously. Another mystery. Why on earth was it so hard to find a huge village!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm back. Kill me.

Trix the cat made an appearance! Aizawa is confused. Maybe he is getting a bit of a crush? *wiggle eyebrows* All might is also confused. The police and the pros are running around like headless chickens. Shigaraki is gonna have a surprise guest at the U.S.J.

To make this clear. I do not condone pedophiles. My parents are six years apart but they started dating when they were of age. I do not like pedophiles. This is different. To make things clear, Kakashi is of age. He is just in a small body. Also isn't the age consent 13 in Japan? Anyway, they won't date until Aizawa has the full story. So this is a slow burn. Its like enemies to friends to lovers. Just to be clear.

Someone please kill me. Seriously.