❝꒰ 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 ꒱❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⌗ : Rules are necessary and everyone should follow them to join this community. If you don't follow these rules your form will not be accepted. ꒱꒱

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┃⺌﹏ I am just a moon. Your little star that lights up your heart.

➜ Follow the founder , the co-founder and community account permanently.

┃⺌﹏ Am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

➜ Give a unique shout-out of this community on your message board.

┃⺌﹏ Walking on the moon. We could walk forever.

➜ Add this book to your library and public reading list.

┃⺌﹏ Moonchild you shine; When moon rise, it's your time.

➜ Following the discord guidelines, Your age must be 13 or above 13.

┃⺌﹏ The Holy Ghost and the Virgin Mother will heal us as we kneel there in the moonlight, in the midnight.

➜ If we see any of them stealing or sharing our works/plans with other people. You will face great consequences. You have to take permission from us, if you want to use any plan of ours.

┃⺌﹏ Fly me to the moon. Let me play up there with those stars.

➜ The interview will be held. You need to be honest during the interview.

┃⺌﹏ Beware the woods at night; Beware the Lunar light.

➜ Don't disrespect anyone or I wouldn't think twice to kick you out. You will be banned from the community if we caught you plagiarizing.

┃⺌﹏ When I looked, the moon had turned to gold!

➜ No hate for any celebrities, Idols, or any other fandom. It's fine if you don't like them but please don't spread any hate.

┃⺌﹏ I can see the night sky above that spot; that half moon, it looks just like me right now

➜ You must inform me if you changed your username and if you want to leave or go on a hiatus.

┃⺌﹏ I wanna go to the moon; Don't leave so soon.

➜ You can join up to maximum three roles. The password is your favorite book on Wattpad.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tag people who are interested in joining