Even though Khalil is locked up their are still moves that need to be made, so I've been taking care of all of that. K'asani is now in first grade so she goes to school Monday through Friday and for the twins I send them to Mama G who has been a big help during this whole thing well the whole crew has because to be honest I haven't been myself later, but I still put a smile on my face everybody for my kids so they don't question why I look so sad because they are very observant.

Anyways, as y'all know Khalil and I got into business together awhile back and we went to school and all that well we now have two businesses together and they've skyrocketed along with our other businesses, and here's the gag I handle all the business shit by myself well for all of our businesses that we do have.

Khalil offered to close down his tattoo shops and just for me to focus on three businesses, but I declined because that's my baby's dream and even though he's not physically here to get the job done best believe I'm gonna do it for him because that's what you do for somebody you're madly in love with.

"Mom your phone is ringing" K'asani said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you princess" I said drying off my hands then I grabbed my phone. and saw that Treasure was calling which caused me to mug the phone because she's right across the street but I still answered.

Phone Conversation

"Lovebug you right across the street why you calling me" I asked pouring the kids some orange juice.

"Hwi tt Ocean" Joel soft voice said causing me to smile.

"Hey Jojo, where mommy" I asked bringing the kids their drinks earning "Thank you" in return.

"Swleep her loud" he said then I heard Treasure snoring causing me to bust out laughing.

"How you got inside her phone" I asked picking up their empty plates.

"Mwommy unlock it" he replied causing me to smile.

"Well what you want Jojo" I asked taking their plates to the sink.

"I come to your house wit my cwousins" he asked causing me to smile.

"Yes, ask to mama first" I said then he started screaming "Mwommy"

"Yes Joel how may I help you" she asked then she let out a loud yawn.

"I go to tt Ocean house" he said.

"Let me call and ask" she said then I heard movement.

"Her on the phone now, sway hwi tt" he said.

"Hey lovebug" I said then she bust out laughing.

"Yo who taught you how to use a phone" she asked causing me to bust out laughing.

"Dwaddy" he replied laughing.

"Can he come over ladybug" she asked causing me to suck my teeth.

"Girl yes, and stop calling me that" I said causing her to laugh.

"Ight we finna come over now I know you cooked" she said.