Kai looks surprised that Logan even bothered to interact with him. "K-Kai."

Logan holds a hand out, and Kai hesitantly shakes it, quick to pull back and stuff his hands in his pockets.

Logan goes back to ignoring Kai and moves closer to me, and I watch each step warily. We've had this conversation far too many times, and it always ends the same. I wouldn't put it past him to try again regardless of the company I'm in.

"Got any plans this week Valencia?"

I make sure to meet his gaze and hold it. If I glance down even the slightest, it's an act of submission and he wins. 

"Yes."

He steps closer, so he's only a foot away from me. "Want to pencil me in?"

I narrow my eyes. "No."

He smiles, not at all shook by my refusal. "Come on Valencia. I promise I'll go slow."

I roll my eyes at his grin. "Fuck you Logan."

He throws his head back in a hearty laugh that I assume is mostly for show. "One of these days you'll put down your little whip and get on your knees for me." 

I cross my arms and raise a brow. Little? My whip isn't fucking little. These derogatory comments make it clear to me that, while he respects the life and practice of a dominatrix as a Dom himself, he still can't say anything toward us that isn't dripping in misogyny. 

"Are you done?" I ask after he's had a good few seconds to laugh at himself.

He shakes his head in amusement and begins walking backward, holding my gaze the whole time. "See you at the club."

I don't bother responding and return my attention to Kai, who had been standing patiently during our conversation, not saying a word unless he was addressed directly. Like the perfect little submissive.

"Where were we?" I tap my chin in mock contemplation, "Oh right, you were telling me how you were getting off to my pictures." I smile at the shock that flashes through his eyes, and smile wider at the blush that erupts on his face. 

He's too adorable for his own good.

He doesn't say a word, just sheepishly shuffles his feet and glances everywhere but my direction. "I-I'm sorry." His eyes are downcast, and I find myself missing the pretty moss.

I take two fingers and place them softly under his chin, tipping his face up to meet mine. 

"For what, Kai?"

He bites his lower lip and struggles to keep his eyes on mine. "F-for do-doing...that. To your pic-pictures."

He's too fucking sweet. 

"Don't apologize Kai." I make sure he sees the smile on my face, so that it reassures him in the fact that he did absolutely nothing wrong. 

"In all honesty," I place a finger from the nape of his neck, just above his collarbone, and trail it down, down, down until it rests at the top of his belt. "It turns me on knowing you came to the mere sight of me." I watch as his mouth parts in cool surprise. I watch his eyes glass over, I watch the pink tinting his cheeks morph into a deep fuchsia. 

"You did come, right Kai?" I whisper softly enough that no one can hear, but strongly enough that he grasps the power behind my voice. He nods quickly without hesitation, almost as if he's under a spell.

I grasp the waistband of his jeans and tug him closer, so that our chests are pressed together. He moves with my demand so easily, like he was waiting for me to guide his body toward mine. The thought of him being so ready for me is exhilarating.

With my free hand, I stroke his bottom lip with the pad of my thumb. "Imagine how much harder you'll come to the real thing." I whisper almost absentmindedly, but with the full knowledge that he can hear me.

I don't miss the sigh that escapes his lips, blowing harshly against my thumb and softly against my face. 

It's then that I make up my mind, fully succumbing to the part of me that knows there's something about him that makes my pussy wet, whether or not I understand why. 

I will make Kai mine. 

If you could choose anyone to be your Dom/Domme/Dxm, who do you choose?