"Oh, yeah I forgot, " I hear him say after opening the door.

"Why did you cut my sleep short?"

"Because I wanted to ask you when we are leaving, " he says as I feel him sit on my bed.

"Really? You messed up my sleep for that?" I ask still laying with my eyes close.

"Yes."

"Brilliant, we leave at 10 o clock now, can I have at least an hour of sleep before we need to get going?"

I feel him lean closer to me and kiss my cheek.

"It's 9:35 babe, " he whispers in my ear.

It takes me a minute to process what he said but once I do, I flaunt my eyes open, throw the duvet cover off me and scramble out of bed, rushing towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you to it. I'll meet you downstairs in 10," I hear him say from my bedroom.

"Yeah, yeah, " I say as I rush to cleanse my face.

I quickly do my morning routine and thank God is only like three steps, brush my teeth and grab the stuff I needed to pack from the bathroom, throw them in my bag and start getting dressed. I brush my hair and put some lip balm on, throwing those in my bag as well and shut it.

Fuck, fuck, fuck we're going to miss the bus!

I grab my phone, throw on my black faux leather jacket and grabbed my bag and keys and rush out of the apartment.

Once I reach Ian downstairs, I grab his hand and run down the side of the road.

"Aa okay, " he says.

We reach the bus stop and I lean my hands on my knees, taking in some heavy breaths.

"You okay babe?" Ian asks, standing perfectly fine next to me.

"Yeah, just pray we didn't miss the bus, " I say, straightening up and fixing my hair.

"What time is the bus coming by for our destination again?" He asks again, as he checks the timestamps on the map attached to the wall.

"Ten."

"Are you sure about that?" He turns to look at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you might want to double-check that on here, " he says moving away, so I can check the times.

"Oh, " I say as I look at the time showcase on the map and glance down at my phone.

"It's not coming by at 10," I say, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah no, it's coming at 10:20 am for our location, " he says, looking at me with a smile.

"Oh, well, we can just sit down on the, " I look around seeing no bench on this stop.

"On the sidewalk, " I say, sitting down and instantly feeling my ass get cold.

"This is going great!" I whisper.

I remove my bag and drop it next to me as Ian takes a seat on my other side.

"Yeah, this is going pretty great, " he says, chuckling.

I throw him a glare and he just laughs at me and grabs me up from my waist and places me on his lap.

"You're having way too much fun with my misery, " I say, leaning my head on his shoulder as I stifle a yawn with my hand.

"You're too cute when you're running around like a bunny babe, " he says, hugging my waist.