𝒗. 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔

Start from the beginning

Gabriella was quick to notice the blonde hair and a relieved smile broke onto her face as she realized who it was. Wells seemed like he just registered the same thing and after that, didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around Clarke as tightly as he could.

Both Blake siblings and Gabriella grimaced when Clarke pulled away and crashed her lips against Wells' making the Jaha's eyes widened in surprise before he closed them and kissed her back.

"As adorable as this little reunion is, lovebirds, you're blocking the traffic." Gabriella spoke with a small smirk, making the couple awkwardly break away from the passionate kiss.

Clarke's smile only widened at the sight of her female co-leader and jumped to wrap her arms around her neck. Gabriella chuckled into her neck and wrapped her arms around her friend's waist, sighing in relief.

Once, the two blondes pulled away Clarke's eyes hesitantly fell on an awkward looking Bellamy, before she pulled him into a short hug, hugging Octavia shortly after.

Raven's limping figure making her way towards them caught Gabriella's eye and her eyes insanity saddened at the state her friend was in. She brushed between Wells and Clarke to envelope Raven into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Rae." Gabriella whispered in the crook of her neck, feeling one of the mechanic's arms wrap around her shoulders.

"I will be . . . eventually." Raven told her, trying to plaster a grin on her face but Gabriella could still see the pain in her eyes and reached to squeeze her shoulder.

"You're one of the strongest people I know, you'll get through this." Gabriella encouraged, seeing Raven's eyes soften and her smile turn genuine.

"How many are with you?" Bellamy asked, bringing their attention to him.

Clarke's face visibly fell "None."

"Where's Finn?" Raven chimed in, looking behind them, as if she was expecting her ex-boyfriend would come out of the woods.

"Looking for Clarke."

-

"The forty seven kids that are still inside are not being harmed, yet. So our plan is to gather intel on Mount Weather and send a team after Kane to let him know that the grounders don't have those kids."

"John and Finn need to know the same." Gabriella chimed in with a look of determination "Finn already seems like he's losing his mind and we have no idea what he's capable of doing to get our people back. Neither of them are aware and they're getting closer to a grounder village as we speak."

"We can't risk spearing any more guards, Gabriella." Abby told her apologetically "I'm sorry."

"What? No. You can't just cut them loose." Clarke snapped at her mother.

"Sweetheart, we don't have the manpower to send out two separate rescue missions and protect our camp." Abby tried to reason, only for her daughter to cut her off.

"Mom, they're in trouble. They're either gonna get themselves killed or they're gonna make things worse with the grounders who we need to get our people out of Mount Weather."

"I know you feel this is unfair but our priority has to be with Chancellor Kane if there is any hope for peace." Abby stated, her eyes flickering from her daughter to Gabriella and Wells, conveniently ignoring Bellamy's presence completely.

"If you wanted peace, you shouldn't have killed the only grounder who was gonna help us." Clarke snapped, referring to one of the guards shooting Anya the previous night.

"I'm sorry. The decision has been made."

Gabriella saw Clarke's eyes harden slightly while Wells stiffened next to her, already sensing a fight coming. But surprising all of them, it was Bellamy was the one to scoff and speak up "You're sorry? Finn and Murphy are out there looking for your daughter with guns that you gave us, and now she's home. You're just gonna abandon them?"