Then, Mina pushed Seonghwa, too. The two guys stared at each other with a blank look but tried their best to follow the mood and not laugh.

Seonghwa closed his eyes for a second, then started dancing in a very sensual and watery way. His now opened eyes were direct into Yeosang's as he was slowly moving closer to him. When a powerful yet slow hip wave went so close to his own hand, Wooyoung, on the opposite side of the circle, yelled out loud.

He couldn't believe his own eyes. Seonghwa, the silent and shy Seonghwa, was touching his body in that very provocative way by looking someone else directly in the eyes and licking his own lips. He haven't showed a single hesitancy doing it. Honestly, it was too much. Wooyoung almost blushed because hell, he's hot.

He let his arm almost touch Yeosang's jawline, when he suddenly turned and left the other to drown in the red color of his face. He had to contain his laugh, because all the embarrassment he haven't had before was starting to rise now. He turned again to Yeosang and encouraged him with his eyes.

Yeosang still looked shaken from the previous performance, so he first moves were shy and awkward. Then he started to listen more to the music and decided to follow the singer's voice instead of the beats, so the final result was a very smooth and slow dance. He didn't look as confident as Seonghwa did. Also because the other staring was way too stunning not to feel like you wanna choke yourself with your own sweat, instantly.

Anyway, he managed to make it to the end. They both bow a little and walked backwards to their position.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? OH MY GOD PARK SEONGHWA I NEED A 911 FOR THAT." Wooyoung yelled at the other's ear, but basically everyone could hear his words. He was still in shock from what Seonghwa did in front of everyone.

"Shh, keep calm, I did nothing special."

"We'll talk later about that." Wooyoung warned the other with a serious look, then the two focused again on the circle.

The just started song was again a kpop song, but the vibe was funnier and more energetic. Wooyoung started to jump on the beats, feeling the burn of adrenaline inside his veins. This might be my time.

Before he could follow his thoughts, another little box of full energy moved to the centre of the circle. He started to move follow the main beat, using all the power he had, and using also some facials to increase the people's attention. He was literally a whole explosion of charisma.

Of course, he was Choi San.

San felt that song like his song. He knew it very well, know every single beat, liked the general funny mood, so why not entering the circle? He jumped around, turned himself to almost everyone, never missing a single movement or expression. The feeling of totally freedom was making him almost blind.

He couldn't count the amount of time he stayed there. Everyone was so charmed by his figure, the time flowing could only take the back seat.

People's attention rose back when San started to look at every single person there with a playful and challenging expression. But he already knew who he wanted to face. He was just playing a bit with that feeling of almightiness.

Then he stopped in front of a guy about same height as he, grey sweatpants, black tank top, little ponytail, and amused look.

Jung Wooyoung.

They shared a fast eye contact before Wooyoung could get the other's intentions. He made him walk backwards to reach the centre again and started to take the beats with some easy steps. San followed him with an amused look, scanning his whole body and shouting when Wooyoung reached some particular beats. He was really good at that.

Wooyoung's little choreo didn't last long so he waved a little to San to make him begin again. And so he did.

This time, San followed the voice of the singer, doing some wider movements and moving around the circle. Wooyoung followed him everywhere, smiling satisfied at his performance. He did a little jump and wink to Wooyoung, then stopped.

They exchanged again and Wooyoung, on the contrary, decided to take every single accent of the music, some of them could barely be heard by the others. He was so focused now that his gaze was blankly directed to the floor. This time, he danced for longer, feeling himself better and better, without even noticing San anymore. He felt good.

But it wasn't probably the wisest choice. His lack of facials made his performance boring for the battle mood. He continued to stare at the floor until the moment he lost his focus on the music, so he wanted to shift turn with San again. San did just some powerful thrusts with his whole body in response when the rest of the group started to tell them to come back and let also other people to dance. Basically, such a powerful response to the flat ending of Wooyoung's turn, was enough to make San better at the trainees' eyes.

Wooyoung was confused and tried to look for an answer in San's eye. In response, he just shrugged and walked backwards to his place. Wooyoung stayed still for some seconds, not sure of what just happened.

"Come on, it's finished. He won, go to your place!" someone shouted.

He won?
Was there something to win?

Wooyoung had now a confused look on his face and walked back to his spot asking himself what he did wrong.

Did I do bad? Did I let San beat me?
So I'm not good enough to stand a battle?

A lot of thoughts started to cloud his mind. The music suddenly disappeared from his sight.

He wanted to throw up.

At first, he liked that interaction with San. More than anything, he had loved the previous moment they had during the expressive workshop. But what now? San just put him to shame in front of everyone? How could he do something like this?

He was so pissed off he could cry or throw up. Luckily, soon after the music stopped, sign that the battles came to an end. Mina said a few words he could barely hear, and they all went to recollect their bags.

Wooyoung's eyes were still white and blank. Seonghwa was saying something but he didn't feel inside his body anymore. He was about to exit, when San approached him to say something.

"Hey! Wooyoung, right? I just wanted to tell you I really love-"

"Say away from me. Thanks." Wooyoung just gave him a very angry look. Or, better to say, disappointed.
For what was just some minutes, probably, but felt like years, he had thought that he and San could share something special, something only they could feel. But probably, for San it wasn't the same.

He just cared about himself, his training, and his appearance. He wanted to debut despite every person around him.

Fucking narcissist. 

.

.

another long one! and since i'm writing a lot these days i'm probably updating more often 

btw wooyoung more focused on his skills than he is on everyone else on the planet KEEP CALM 

poor san fhgifhig

don't forget to give some stars if you like the story, please ♥