-Can we go see him after? -I gasped, and Luke nods before replying.

-If it'll bring you peace, I would love to. -He smiled and took me into a deep hug.

I buried my face in Luke's neck. I missed smelling his cologne so much, and it draws me to a quiet state of mind just to think that I'm again in his arms. 

After what seemed just like seconds - but I know for a fact that it was a good couple of minutes - we split the hug and finished our pizza. I could barely walk after eating so much, and neither did Luke.

-I'm so full. This is definitely not a pizza, I can eat like two pizzas by myself, and I barely couldn't eat half of this. -He states, outraged by his current state. 

-It's a good thing that we are going to walk around the city, or soon I would turn into a big ball and start rolling like a ball around town. -I say while leaving the restaurant. Luke laughs at my stupid joke and quickly replies:

-You still would look beautiful while rolling around town. -I show him a face of disgust.

-Why the hell would you say that? That was horrifying to hear! -I say, and he giggles. -Don't ever do that again, or I am going to feel like vomiting my heart out. 

We walked for a while before I abruptly stopped. We were standing in front of the cemetery where David rests. I take a quick look at the blonde boy, at which he nodded, almost like saying for me to keep going towards the main gate. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down and trying not to completely burst into tears. It's been a couple of months - or even years - since I last was here. Before I went to Sydney, there was a time that I couldn't even go past the cemetery street. I would fall on my knees and stay there until Cameron, or my mom went to help me come home. 
Luke must have known that I was terrified of going past the gate with the gigantic angel statue right after it because soon enough, I felt a hand intertwine with mine. He kisses me on top of the head and gives me a smile of comfort, just like the one I gave him when we were in his hometown, about to visit his little sister. On the other side of the world, I was the one giving him support. The roles changed here, and now I was the one that needed him by my side to be able to visit my late brother.

-Are you sure? -he asked when my foot landed officially on cemetery land.

-No, but I need to. It's been too long. I need this. It's just like you told me. I need to find peace with his death. I'm never going to stop thinking that it wasn't my fault because it was. Still, I need to understand that he's not coming back and, just like you said, I need to remember him for a good reason, for the good times I spend with him and not because I killed my best friend. You know? He wasn't just my big brother. He was my first friend, the only person I would trust my life with. We were always together; we managed to survive without my dad and with my mom working night after day and day after night together. He meant everything to me. That's why I blame myself so much. Not only because of that but because I was the one that caused myself this much pain.

-Bella... -Luke just whispered my name. He didn't know what to say, and honestly, if I was in his place, I wouldn't too. -I love you. -He says just to keep the heavy air away. I smiled at him; I couldn't say it back because I had a huge knot in my throat keeping me from saying whatever it was. 

I wasn't one to cry a lot, but now I am standing in front of his grave, and I have every right to cry. It's been a long time since he died, but I never really mourned a lot. I need time to grieve now in his grave because back then, I just locked myself in my room crying. I wasn't able to walk myself here to visit him for weeks. 

I grieved in Luke's arms, crying my heart out. However, this was long-awaited. I needed to do this a long time ago, but back then, I was alone. However, now I have this tall, blonde boy holding me, making everything a lot easier to support.