Chapter 7

The message sent to the King, and only the king, was frightful. The kingdom of Athen's (Annabeth's Kingdom) was planning to over throw Nicolas for murdering the princess. He was said to be seen at the kingdom. Yet, funny thing was, he never set foot in the kingdom. He wasn't worried one but about this sudden outburst of news. In fact, Perseus nor Jason had any idea of this death threat. That was the best thing at the moment anyway.

He wasn't stupid. Of course he knew about the death threat! Perseus's eyes widen as the news came to him at the stables. "Is he crazy!? I should be the one to pay for my sins! Not him!" He yelled to his noble steed BlackJack. The horse just neighed in response. "No! Don't you DARE say he was the one who told me too! I mean it's true.. BUT-" Percy protested as BlackJack snorted. They stayed silent for awhile until the horse nudged Percy's arm. He sighed and smiled "Yeah I know... I just hoped you were wrong" with that Percy walked through the castle. It was going to be a dark day. For the castle was surrounded by an angry mob of the Athens and their own citizens. They wanted Nicolas's head, to move onto a new age. If this is what they call a retribution for my sins.

Perseus did not agree.