Epilodge

{Inspired by Regret Message}

1 year later...

'The days go by when I don't think of you. I miss you more than you'll understand. Perseus Jackson I'd do anything to have you back. Please come back.'

With the message stuck in a bottle, a thrown into the sea when it floats away. The former king now lived in a hut by the sea. It reminded him of Perseus everyday. Like torture for his heart. He chocked back a sob and sighed out, a slight humming as the sun set and the stars slowly came out. Shining brightly. "The stars even remind me of your eyes. The way they'd light up when I'd smile." Nico laughed with a sad smile. He sat in the sand, his knees digging into the pale moonlight sand.

Finally after waiting, doubting if he wish was pure of heart or not, a faint white gleam came to view. He stood and stared in awh at the sight. "Perseus?" He whispered as the light faded away. All hope faded away, and he sobbed in his hands, dropping to the ground on his knees. His sobs echoed through the night as something wrapped around him. Pulling him into a tight embrace. He caught a whiff of the ocean and happy sobs from the other person. "Nico... it's me..." said the voice laughed out holding Nico closer. The king's eyes widen a pushed away from him. Standing before him, was the one and only Perseus Jackson. "Perseus?" Nico sighed out a smile coming to view on his face. Percy bowed and replied "The one. And only." with that the King ran to him, and instead of a hug like he intended, his lips were planted onto Percy's in a deep and lustful kiss. Which as the fate would have it.

Percy had kissed back.

THE END