Beomgyu is in the familiar morgue, where he saw his dead parents. He could see his past, younger self, crying while shaking his parents to wake them up. This time, he could see Yeonjun, wearing his signature all-black outfit. Beomgyu saw how his parents' souls separated from their dead bodies. Mr. and Mrs. Choi immediately hugged their son, crying their hearts out as they realize that their son is unable to see them anymore.

"You don't deserve to be hurt. I'm so sorry son! Live on the life that you wanted, and don't stop working hard for your dreams, even if we are gone. I'm sorry for being gone too son." Mr. Choi is doing his best to calm down.

"Don't forget to eat three times a day with healthy foods. Be careful on using the kitchen, and don't set the house on fire. I already taught you how to use the washing machine. Make friends and never fight with anyone in school. Most of all, don't be such a coward man. Be brave enough to fight for the people who need help. We may not be there to attend your graduation and wedding, but our love for you will always remain. Don't hesitate to tell your friends if you are sick and sad. I'm sorry if you have to continue your life without us! God knows how much we wanted to stay with you until you grow older. We love you always, our Beomgyu!" Mrs. Choi cries, hugging his son so tight like she doesn't want to let go.

"Time's up. You both have to come with me now," Yeonjun said in a flat tone voice. He is doing his best not to show his pity and sadness.

Mr. and Mrs. Choi kisses their son on his forehead before letting go of him. They walked hand in hand to follow the grim reaper, who is now looking on their son. Beomgyu made eye contact with the man, and sadly, he can only see the grim reaper.

"You both will be happy in the afterlife since both of you are good humans. Let the God of Death read the judgment for you." Yeonjun said to them.

Before they could disappear, Mr. and Mrs. Choi glanced at their son for the last time. Their eyes are filled with sadness, hope, and love that they have for their son. They are a responsible and good parent until their last breath. They still wanted Beomgyu and his sister to be their children in their next life. Sadly, the time of their life has ended, and their souls have disappeared.

Beomgyu hung his head low, droplets started to pour on the grave, droplets from Beomgyu's eyes. He silently cries, thinking about how his happy memories started from his parents, who raised him. He is grateful for experiencing the undying support from them. He remembers how happy he was when his dad has known his love for music. Mr. Choi bought him a guitar as a present for their overseas vacation when he was ten years old. His mother cheered him on the very first singing competition that he has joined. He will never be who he is in the present if it weren't because of his parents. Beomgyu is forever grateful for his parents.

"In your heart, your parents hold a place that no one else will ever fill. Their love for you will never die." Yeonjun pulls him, placing Beomgyu's head on his shoulder to cry on.

The wind blows, and Yeonjun hugged him tighter. He wanted him to feel that he doesn't have to carry the sadness alone.

"I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of being left behind by everyone, including you." Beomgyu said with a low voice, doing his best not to break down.

Yeonjun frowns, and he is quite thankful that Beomgyu can't see his pained expression. He is speechless, the surrounding is too quiet, Beomgyu is quietly crying.

"The more I fall for you, the more I hate myself for falling for you because we can never be together. But loving you is one of the best decisions of my life." Yeonjun said, acknowledging the fact that he loves Beomgyu.

Beomgyu used to be alone in celebrating the death anniversary of his parents. He is indeed grateful for Yeonjun's presence. 

Yeonjun is enough to comfort his longing heart. 

............