✿5

This is a special day when I was born many years ago. Hbd to myself, hope to overcome all of my inner battles :) 

_______________

"Beomgyu, aren't you going to eat with us?" Taehyun said when all of them noticed that Beomgyu is about to head out.

"I will be back here after the lunch break. Sorry if I'm not going to eat with you guys." Beomgyu politely said.

"Take your time man! Eat and date with a girl if you want!" JM commented that made Taehyun nudge his arm using his strong elbow.

"Ouch! Don't be jealous Tae-"

"Shut up, or I will shove my shoes to your mouth?!" Taehyun threatened, which made JM gulp in fear.

Meanwhile, Taehyun's mood changed into a happy one when he looked at Beomgyu. "Ok, be careful," Taehyun smiled at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu just nodded, being oblivious to JM's statement. He ran to look for Yeonjun to eat with him.

He looked for him anywhere until he saw him near the school gymnasium. His expression turned into seriousness when he saw that a group of students is throwing eggs at Yeonjun, who didn't even flinch as if he's used to it.

Beomgyu started running towards them. He badly wanted to stop the bullies. Yeonjun's hair and upper body are now full of egg whites and yolks. His expression remains blank.

Beomgyu is about to yell to the students when Yeonjun speaks. "Are you all happy now? Enjoy your childish actions while all of you are still alive."

Everyone became silent in shock, even Beomgyu, who froze from his position.

"Don't blame me if karma comes around that can make your lives worse." Yeonjun made eye contact with all of them with a cryptic smile on his lips.

For students, it seems like Yeonjun is threatening them. They shook their head, and others even laughed at him.

"You're really crazy!"

"Are you a son of a devil?" A male student who has a bulky body is now holding an egg that he is about to throw.

While Yeonjun remains there, he has no plan to dodge the egg. Beomgyu's feet moved to go in front of his special friend.

The world went in slow motion for Yeonjun when he saw Beomgyu's back to shield him.

The egg hits Beomgyu's forehead, and it splattered to his face. It drips down to his clothes, but Beomgyu didn't care. His fists are now tightly clenched.

"Aren't you contented on making someone's life miserable?! Do you want me to remember your goddamn sick faces and fucking report all of you to the guidance office?!" Beomgyu yelled in anger.