✿2

"Are you sure? I would like to, so that I can save my money!" Beomgyu honestly said.

"Of course! Let's go!" Taehyun dragged him to the parking lot, heading towards a blue car.

Beomgyu looked outside the window, and he saw him again. This time, Yeonjun was surrounded by five students. Yeonjun is being bullied. Beomgyu wanted to come out of the car to help him.

"Can I just go out for a while?" Beomgyu asked the blonde.

"Ah, the usual scenario at the corner of the parking lot. Don't bother, he doesn't need any help." Taehyun nonchalantly said.

"You never did anything to help him?" Beomgyu's mood changes.

"As if he needs it. He's a freak that will never die. Helping him might cause misfortunes to others." Taehyun said without looking at him.

"Do you have any proof about that? You know that it's not good to believe in rumors." Beomgyu did his best to argue with him without yelling.

"Looking for any proof is pointless, it's obvious that he's different. A weirdo like him can do anything inhumane." Taehyun immediately turned on the engine. 

"I didn't know that you have that kind of mindset! I will just go home alone, you can unlock the car door now!" Beomgyu tries to open the door, but he was shocked when the door is locked.

Taehyun accelerated the car a little bit faster.

"I said, I want to get out of the car!" Beomgyu did his best not to release his anger. 

"I'm doing this for your sake. I don't want you to be involved in his miserable life!" Taehyun felt the tension from his friend. He keeps on driving, ignoring the fear on his heart.

"How ironic that other people are the cause of his miserable life when all we wanted is to be accepted! How could you be like that to a person who never wronged you?" Beomgyu is now glaring at the blonde who is ignoring him.

Beomgyu clutched his pants to keep calm, he can't do anything at that moment and he felt disappointed.

After a few minutes, Taehyun parked his car in front of Beomgyu's house.

"It will be the last time because I can go home by myself. Thank you." he coldly stated.

He went out of the car and went inside the house without looking back at Taehyun, whose eyes are filled with loneliness.

Beomgyu shuts the door, creating a loud sound. He felt sad and disappointed in himself that he's not able to do anything. He hates it when he can't do anything to help people who are mistreated. He sighed a part of him wanted to be friends with the person, who is feared and hated by all for an invalid reason. Beomgyu wants to know him, as Yeonjun himself, who Yeonjun really is, without judging him.