✿34

"Oh, Choi Soobin! I didn't expect you to be involved here. Would you mind explaining?" The teacher looked at him.

"Mr. Kim, the three of them attacked my friend here, and I'm here to defend Beomgyu. I'm sorry for being involved in this violence, but I believe that these three have to be held accountable for hurting him." Soobin politely said.

"These three troublemakers again who never learned their lesson. Hey three idiots, come with me to the detention office!" The teacher signaled the three to follow him.

The three had no choice, and they glared at the two.

"Come to my office later, Soobin. We are going to talk about something." The teacher said before leaving.

"I understand Mr. Kim. Thank you." Soobin bowed in respect before rushing towards his friend. He helped Beomgyu on sitting and lean on his shoulder.

He feels sad when he saw that Beomgyu is trembling. Pain, sadness, and fear are visible in Beomgyu's eyes. "I will bring you to the infirmary!"

"No, please! I don't want Yeonjun to see me like this. P-please, tell him that I went back home." Beomgyu would rather lie than witness a mad and violent grim reaper. Knowing Yeonjun, he is overprotective when it comes to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu knows that Yeonjun is not allowed to hurt humans.

"I'm pretty sure he's looking for us since we're gone for so long. Leave it to me, and just wait for me here." Soobin moved Beomgyu, leaning him to the wall.

Soobin is right, and he just saw Yeonjun outside the comfort room. "What happened? Have you seen Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked, feeling odd when he saw Soobin's troubled look.

"He texted me a while ago, saying that he went back home. He will be busy for a moment, and he will see you again tomorrow." Soobin hopes that he can convince him.

"I see. How about you? Let's just eat together." Yeonjun decided to let go of the lingering suspicion on his mind.

"I'm sorry, I have something to do in our org. See you in our afternoon class, Yeonjun." Soobin scratched his head, feeling ashamed for lying.

"Alright, don't forget to eat before you come to our class. See you later, Soobin." Yeonjun smiled politely, even if his eyes show sadness.

It feels weird that Beomgyu will leave without any valid reason unless he wanted to hide something. Yeonjun decided not to jump to conclusions, and he left. He decided to give space and just observe Beomgyu's actions in the next few days.

Soobin came back into the comfort room, and he was taken aback when he saw Beomgyu's glossy eyes. "Does it hurt anywhere?" Soobin said while looking at Beomgyu's swollen cheek.