Things Are Looking Up

Start from the beginning

After half an hour Zuko was feeling good enough to stand. However he needed (Y/N)'s help to walk to keep him from falling as his head was still a little whoozy. (Y/N) was happy to help him out as they walked out of his room and towards the kitchen. Iroh was cooking something which made Zuko sniff the air, "What is that smell?" Iroh looked at the two, "It's Juke. I'm sure you wouldn't like it." The brothers walked towards the pot of white gunk for Zuko to smell it, "Actually it smells delicious. I would like a bowl uncle." Iroh looked at him suspiciously as he picked up a ladle and put some of the goop in a bowl, "It seems like your fever is gone Zuko. You seem a little different." Zuko took the bowl for (Y/N) to help him to the table.

Zuko took a seat, "It's a new day uncle. We've got a new apartment. New furniture, and today's the grand opening of your tea shop. Things are looking up uncle." Zuko had a smile on his face for (Y/N) to get a bowl of the goop as well and sit next to Zuko to talk in a playful way, "Since when do you smile?" Zuko chuckled a little from (Y/N)'s comment, "Since ten seconds ago." "It looks weird on you. Maybe keep your gloomy look." Iroh to smile seeing the two eating and talking to each other as brothers. 

As they ate Ty Lee, Mai, and Azula were in the King's palace as they were dressed as Kyoshi warriors. The King let them into the palace and a few rooms to stay in, so that meant that Azula's plan was under way. Ty Lee was currently taking off her makeup as it was bothering her. As she took off her makeup and was fixing her hair she was humming a tune. Mai was next to her for her to know the tune as it annoyed her, "Can you please stop with that song? You've been singing it and humming it ever since we started this group." Ty Lee looked at her, "Sorry." She then snag quietly, "It's a-" Mai looked at her with a death glare for Ty Lee to look at her as she stopped.

Azula then walked into the room, "We've been presented an extraordinary opportunity girls." Ty Lee held up a finger, "Oh you mean how Mai finally gets to wear makeup that isn't depressing." Mai looked at her, "You're on thin ice." Azula looked out onto a balcony, "I'm talking about conquering the whole earth kingdom. For a hundred years the Fire Nation has hammered away at Ba Sing Se from the outside. But now we're here on the inside and we can take it by ourselves." Ty Lee looked at Azula, "Gosh you're so confident. I admire that about you." Mai started taking off her makeup, "Yeah, it's impressive." Azula looked at the two, "From the inside we're in a perfect position to organize a coup and overthrow the Earth King. The key is the Dai Li. Whoever controls the Dai Li controls Ba Sing Se."

The Next Morning

(Y/N) was looking around in awe at Iroh's new tea shop as it was pretty big and nice on the eyes. He was in a green and golden uniform with Zuko and Iroh wearing the same as him with Iroh also wearing an apron. They opened the doors for customers to start coming in putting a smile on Iroh's face, "Who thought that when we all came to this city as refugees, that I'd end up owning my own tea shop. Follow your passion my nephews. Life will reward you." (Y/N) looked at his uncle, "Congratulations uncle." "I'm very thankful." Zuko put his hand on his uncle's shoulder, "You deserve it. The Jasmine Dragon will be the best tea shop in the city." Iroh shook his head, "No, I'm thankful because you two are here to share this special day with me. It means more than you two know." The two teenagers hugged their uncle for (Y/N) to part from the hug  and put his hand on his hips, "Now lets make these people some tea." Zuko nodded, "Let's make some tea." The two boys went towards the kitchen for Iroh to look as happy as ever, "Yes, let's make tea!"

As Iroh's tea shop was becoming a great success Ty Lee and Mai were in their Kyoshi Warriors outfits as they lounged around the front of the palace. Mai was sitting on the top step, "I'm tired of wearing this girly disguise. I don't know how anyone can fight in this." Ty Lee was punching the air, "Maybe that's why it was so easy to beat the Kyoshi Warriors and take their clothes." "How much longer do we have to serve the Earth King? If I have to clean up bear poop one more time I'm gonna throw up." Ty Lee did a back bend to face her friend, "Princess Azula promised that we'll go back to the Fire Nation after we capture the Avatar. We just have to be patient." Mai quickly stood up, "Shush up. Do you want the whole palace to know that we're Fire Nation?" Ty Lee stood up, "Sorry."