"Why's that!"

"That's the reason why you all didn't survive in our world!"

"W-what" Eren also said in shock.

"Do it! Now!!" I said as he bit his hand then transformed, lighting struck Eren's body then muscles begin to form, luckily our horses were fast enough to not be in it's way, Eren finished transforming and Annie stopped running and got in their fighting stances. Levi stopped the horses to face Eren.

"There's no way to contain it! It's too powerful! Only Eren or Levi can put her down!" I say as they nodded.

"What do we do?" Petra asks.

"We help him, if things get messy, do your fastest kill on her, Levi." I say to him as he nodded.

"Damn, I'm only starting and now I'm commanding the Captain, feels good with this information." I thought as I had a smug smile plastered on my face.

"No time to laugh L/N, get on the trees." Levi said shattering my pride but I obeyed to him and I nodded to my crew. We went up to the trees to the side of Eren and Annie, Eren holding both of his fists upfront like Annie's.

"This is new territory that we do not know off, we might still lose the squadron and Eren." Akisha said.

"I told Levi that if things go south, he has to do his fastest to kill Armin's future girl."

"She might crystallize!" Matthew said.

"Possible, but I doubt she will do it fast enough." I say.

"When do we go?" Levi asked.

"We don't know, this part is new to us including what's ahead of the future, we need to help him, me and my crew will confront her, is it possible to have your squad join in?" I say.

"Take whatever you need." He said.

"We won't need your skills in the mean time, once.... Things get messy, that's your queue." I say. He nodded and went to inform his squad, I looked at my crew and they nodded as well.

"Promise me you all come back in once piece." I say.

"Promise." They say and stood up and possibly hugged them for the last time..

"They know now, we ne-" Levi said interrupted to see Eren and Annie now fighting, Annie dodged Eren's attack and countered Eren in return.

"Go now!" Captain said.

"Yes sir!" We all said then went to assist Eren.

Eren was struggling to fight Annie, as Annie was always a skilled fighter, I kept on swinging, grappling, and doing whatever we can to kill her until I got a clear shot of the nape.

"Don't kill her! The human we can contain! It's a shifter like Eren!" I say to them as Akisha zooms past and open the nape releasing Annie, Matthew then grabs Annie quickly taking off her ring.

"You!" She said before Matthew knocks hee out.

"Noice!" We say to Matthew.

"She's only unconscious, best to keep her in the dungeons and call this expedition done." Matthew said.

"I'll take her, she's highly dangerous, I recommend you three as you know her." Levi said as he grabs Annie then went to our horses and rode back.

"Captain Levi!" Erwin said from behind.

"What?"

"We just received word of Eren transforming."

"Yes, Annie Leonhart is a titan shifter like Eren, she's currently unconscious, we need to put her in the dungeons."

"The 57th Expedition is a success, best not to proceed further as she may wake up." Erwin said as all of them now go back to the walls.

~Meanwhile in the real world~

~Henry Pov~

"So this is what it feels like to go to school" I say as being a robot, I learned all how to be a human quickly, I aced all of the subjects meaning, Y/N might finally reach Jessie's rank as Top 1, his friends are way to comfortable with him, they're rather noisy, Lorenzo being the chubby smartie that's actually fun to hang around, Timothy being Lorenzo's younger brother which is two years behind us and has some of Lorenzo's chubbyness but still skinny compared to him, Janwil being the small competitive person, Ethan the friendly giant probably still new as he doesn't have much talks with them yet, Angel being the feeling gangster dude but still fun to be around, AJ being Jessie's sister which is a year behind us, Ashly being Y/N previous girlfriend and is annoyingly trying to get back with him, Winona being Y/N's sister who is rather noisy and loves talking about fries and calling her friends food names, Joseph being the guy who likes to annoy the crap about his friends, and Jessie being the girl who is too smart for her own good, I bet she sleeps until 3am just because she is staying. I wonder when Y/N, Matthew, and Akisha will come back, I managed to make some clones that have different mindset to replace them, luckily they bought it, being the first human robot definitely has some benefits.

WORD COUNT- 1326

AYO THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTTTT, SOME CAMEOS FROM THE ACTUAL FRIENDS NOW IRL😌 THX FOR THE SUPPORT AND THANKS FOR 1.25K READSSS AND 60 VOTES!!! :)))))))))))))💕💗💗💕