And so as with Emily Fornell. So in my opinion Gibbs was working on this on his own, without informing us. It seems like who abducted Gibbs, Jack and Fornell are the same guys, Director." Bishop said as she was tapping that clicker on her palm.

"It happened just as I feared!" Vance said.

"Wait What! What do you mean Director? You are saying that you already knew about what Gibbs and Fornell were up to!" Bishop said in surprise.

"So you knew about it?" McGee asked him.

"Yes. I knew about their Op. But I didn't know that these are the same bastards who are holding Agent Gibbs and Sloane."

"And Fornell," Bishop added.

"So, when you are going to tell us about your Op, Director?" Bishop asked again.

"Agent Bishop... you are overstepping on your line. And don't forget that I'm the director of this agency..."

"And you don't forget that Gibbs and Sloane's lives are on the line," McGee said.

"And Fornell's..." Bishop added again.

"It wasn't my choice not to involve you, Agent McGee. It was direct orders from the SecNev. My hands were tied and so was Agent Gibbs's. Now can we focus on the job, so we can get them back ALIVE! AND WHERE THE HELL IS AGENT TORRES? " Vance yelled at them.

"Here Sir..." Nick said as he entered the office.

"Update Agent Torres!" Vance ordered.

"Woah... what I miss!" Nick said as he watched Vance and Bishop were staring at each other.

"It would be great if you tell us what you got, Nick," McGee said.

"Okay. I found some documents on the guy name Merri Weather. Here's some blood we found on the wall and floor. Already gave that to Kasie to run for DNA. In my opinion, it's Gibbs's blood." Nick said.

"Of course it's his blood, it was visible in that footage that he is injured. Why didn't he told us before!" McGee said loudly.

"Is there something I should know about it?" Nick asked

"Agent Gibbs was working on the Op," Vance said.

"Well, what kind of op Director?" Nick asked.

"Agent Gibbs and Fornell were working on that opioid drug pipeline. This man is running this business and they both were working on collecting information and evidence against him. And then they would have to hand over all this stuff to DEA.

Fornell went undercover and has joined the Beltway burgers shop. He got some lead and he went Rouge. He decides to go on deep undercover assignments without informing us. And now..."

"His cover blown up and they figure it out that he's working with NCIS." McGee completes his sentence.

"NCIS means with Gibbs! That's why they took him and Sloane!" Nick was shocked.

"Agent Sloane has nothing to do with this Op. She doesn't know about this either." Vance said. He knows these three agents are pissed.

"JUST LIKE THE US, RIGHT DIRECTOR?" Bishop said in sarcasm.

"We are NOT doing this again Agent Bishop! Tell us what else do you Found Agent Torres!" Vance yelled at them. He knows they were angry because he didn't involve them in this before. But he had no choice.

"SO IT'S FORNELL WHO KEEP US OUT OF THE LOOP AND BECAUSE OF HIM NOW GIBBS'S AND SLOANE'S LIVES IN DANGER!" Nick said in anger.

"Agent Torres, we can discuss this later. And if you want to save Agent Gibbs and Sloane keep your focus on your jobs." Vance said.