Break the distance.

Start from the beginning

"Alright ill see you in 2 hours! Wow time flied by so fast-" Tubbo said before tommy snatched the phone and ran off. "Psst y/n before tubbo kills me im gonna say ill tell you what he said about you whenever i have the chance  mk?" Tommy said, still running and screaming for his life. "Alright now give tubbo the phone back idiot" I snort and tommy eventually gave in, giving the phone back. "Tubby im gonna go now ill text you okay?" He looked into the camera and smiled. "Okay see you later y/nnnn!" Tubbo smiled and i hung up, going out into the kitchen. I put my mug in the sink and grabbed my bag, running out to the car.

I opened the passenger seat and sat down, grabbing my charger from my bag before putting it in the backseat. "Ready?" Wilbur said gaining my attention. I let out a sigh. "Ready." I smiled as he started backing away from the driveway. I went onto my phone and pulled up tubbo's contact.

(TUBBY🧸)

Helloooo

Hiiiii

Have you left?

Yep!  On our way now.

Can i call you?

Ofc:)
Wilbur might butt in

That's fine:)

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Then, he called. Wilbur looked over and nodded, and i answered it. "Helloooo y/n and wilbur" Tubbo said, smiling. I set my phone up in the little stand on the AC . "Hello tubbo how are you" Wilbur asked. "Im doing great man" Tubbo smiled. "Thats awesome, we'll be there in about and hour and 30 minutes okay?" Tubbo nodded. I plugged my phone up just in case and let wilbur and tubbo talk before i slowly drifted off into deep slumber.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
TUBBO POV
______

I was talking to wilbur about the most random things until Wilbur shushed me. "Shh shh keep it down a little y/n fell asleep" Wilbur whispered and turned y/n's phone camera on, and set it where it was only facing him.  "Y/n must have fell asleep to your voice again tubbooo" Wilbur mocked and i smiled. "Oh shut up its not my fault i really dont get how-" I tried saying before wilbur interrupted me again, laughing. "Im gonna hang up now, were about 10 minutes away." Was the last thing i heard before the call ended. He really does chat like an old man, i thought to myself. "When is y/n coming?" Tommy came into my room and sat down. "In around 10 minutes do you wanna go wait outside?" I stood up and stretched before tommy did also. We went outside and waited. I get to see y/n...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Y/N POV
_______

I got woken up to wilbur tapping my shoulder, then i remembered. I shot up and looked around, only to us to still be driving. "Chill your pill y/n we will be there in around 5 minutes okay?" Wilbur smiled and i let out a sign, relaxing. "Wilbur do you think ill be okay? Im starting to get really nervous." I grabbed the charger and my phone and put the charger back into my backpack. "Y/n you will be okay. I know how nervous you are and thats totally fine. I promise you that you will warm up to tubbo easier than you think." Wilbur smiled and as he said that, we parked infront of a house. I perk up and look at wilbur. "Were here! Want me to go with you?" I quickly nodded and we both got out.

I watched as wilbur grabbed my bags, and looked afar from me, causing me to look the way he was looking. There they were standing there by the door. I looked at tubbo as he did the same, He looked like all the air just left his body. By that i heard the song play in my head. The song people used on tiktok or YouTube when they meet their online best friend or s/o.
"Break the distance" Me and tubbo both started running towards each other until we collapsed onto the ground. We both hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. "Your actually here..." I say as i teared up, hugging him even tighter.

" I say as i teared up, hugging him even tighter

PRETEND ITS DAY IN THIS PHOTO PLS

We both laughed and sat up, picking ourselves up, before i hugged him again. We pulled away and he just looked at me with stars in his eyes. "So are you lovebirds almost done cause i want my hug." Tommy said folding his arms. I laugh and run over to tommy, giving him a hug also. "Hey what about your BROTHER hmmm" Wilbur also said folding his arms. "my lord wilbur" I laughed and hugged him, before grabbing my bag from his hands. I say goodbye to wilbur along with tommy and tubbo before he drove off. "LETS HAVE SOME FUN EH" tommy yelled and me and tubbo looked at each other and smiled. "HELL YEAH" we yelled in unison before we headed inside.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
TUBBO POV
---------

As y/n got out of the car i admired how beautiful she was, her h/c hair and her e/c eyes, it all fit so perfectly. We stared at each other before we both ran towards each other, collapsing onto the ground in each others arms. Immediately i smelled the honey, tommy was right about that part. We picked ourselves up and she hugged me again. "Your actually here..." She said and i hugged her tighter. I then watched as tommy folded his arms and pouted, before y/n hugged him as well. Then wilbur, And we said our goodbyes as he drove off. Now its the start to our fun. Hopefully me and y/n's bond will grow by the time she has to leave...I really do love her huh...?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

HIIIIIIIIII THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER BUT I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED ITTTT I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT BY TOMORROW! i actually got this chapter out early lolz <3 I love you all take care !

vote?

1605 words