;request page; closed (permanently);

❝𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑪𝑰❞

❝𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑪𝑰❞

● ● ●

Ehe.. So im nervous. Anyway.

Hi! This is my first book that im writing on this on this app and this is the first book that i'm writing. Ever. I have done story writings before but it was for school and what not and they were short stories so yeah there's that.¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

What inspired me to actually start writing this story was the concept of the  DekuVerse/Multiverse books that I've read/seen on Wattpad. I honestly found this topic so interesting and I was easily invested in it. So basically I was convinced. Inspired even. Anything that describes "inspired' to you was how I felt.

Although this is one of the BNHA fanfic types that I like, but the ones I've seen have had some of their flaws that left me uninterested in the end. Like one book that I've read are either incomplete or there's not really a lot of work put into them and some have unnecessary cliffhangers that left me uninterested. Like I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you know, I just got bored after seeing those and I feel like they had more potential. But through all of them, I have found some good ones and through those good ones I have been Inspired to do one myself so uh yeah.

And also because I didn't see a lot of these types of fics out there on Wattpad si I decided to write one my self cause I was bored. So I was inspired and bored to do this.

So this'll be my first attempt at writing a book of this kind. Bare with me please and thank you. This book might not be so good but I will try. Opinions and feedback are appreciated.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

Now onto the next subject! Ya'll can submit your requests here as I don't want to go through the comments of all the different chapters i'm gonna make to find your request. So if you post a request outside of this page, that i'm putting out here, right now, then I will most likely not answer it.

Some things that I will accept including some conditions:

Crossovers, Animes, TV shows etc.,: This could be from another anime or some dumbass American TV show on Netflix that I most likely did not watch because I don't have time for that :). And it can also be movies, like a Disney movie for example.

Oh and if you guys are gonna request animes and you would like a specific episode for me to write about then just tell me the the number of the episode and the season through the comments.

So you can submit those here  --------->

➳  Songs!: Songs, music anything! I honestly love listening to and finding new music everyday since i'm currently struggling to find the taste that i'm into so just send me any song and I will listen to it and decide if i'll pick that one. I might not like the song but if I think it's gonna be plot worthy then i'll take it.

Submissions go here: --------->

I am under no circumstances doing NSFW. No way sir. That's out of the question. I honestly couldn't even write a NSFW chapter like all those professionals if I wanted to so yeah. Out of the question.

Animations: If ya'll find any BNHA animations on YouTube that looks good, you can send the link in the comments next to this. I have only seen a couple of BNHA animatics if i'm being honest. I remember an animation that I watched and they shipped IzuOcha and it was based on The Greatest Showman and it was honestly really good. So I might do that one.

You can submit those here --------->

Ships are allowed: I might do ships but since I don't exactly feel comfortable at the moment to write ships I won't be writing them now. But i'll still keep this up so if any of you want to request ships then go on ahead.

As long as it's legal and the appropriate age. And what I mean by 'legal' I mean:
- No TeacherxStudents
-No Villain x students
-And none of that Nomu x Deku shit

And that goes for any other illegal thing you find. Honestly this should give you all a general idea of what I mean (if you've been in the fandom long enough that is).

And also I don't think i'd mind doing age-gap ships but that's gonna depend. And please, PLEASE respect other peoples ships. Please. If there are any ship wars regarding the ship that I have chosen or that someone requested, so help me GOD, I will delete your comment. I will put a warning first. Then delete the comment. Cause I don't want none that here. I want this to be a somewhat safe place so that people can enjoy sharing their opinions.

And i'm nice like that ;).

Submissions go here ---------------->

Others: If you have any other ideas that you'd like to request then please submit it here ---------->

And if your requests are too long for a comment section, please send it to me on my storyboard and I will happily go through it :).

And uh yeah. I think that's it?

I'll probably come back and add some things. And edit it here and there.

I'm making this story for fun, too entertain you, and (hopefully) get the attention to some of you. I want to also improve my writing along the way with this story.

Note: I won't be able to go through and do all your requests so keep that in mind. I'm gonna try though so thank you for putting them in. :)

So uh.. yeah.

And now without further ado..

Thank you for reading. And enjoy.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* THIS SHITS BEEN DISCONTINUED!
● ● ●

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

● ● ●

❝LAST EDITED : 10/02/2022

LAST EDITED : 10/02/2022

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~