Ceyda tutted, "What?"

Kongar walked towards a bush and revealed a dark red and black Mongol chief hat. It wasn't the same as before though. It looked more like a woman's and included a somewhat long scarf attached to it. Ceyda almost gasped at the similarity to a Turk woman's headpiece. "It fell out of your window last night. I was going to give it back but assumed you would like it better if it had-well this," he pointed to the scarf.

Ceyda grinned from ear to ear and had the same mischievous look in her eye. Kongar dreaded what would come next. "Don't say it."

"Softie!" she laughed, making Kongar groan, "Fine, I won't give it."

"No, no. Okay, sorry. Thank you! Thank you!" she giggled, hardly able to contain her laughter and excitement.

"Here," Kongar grunted, handing over the article of clothing.

Ceyda quickly reached to grab it when Kongar took it away and held it high out of her reach. "Calm down first, deli kiz."

"I am calm... now give me," she jumped for the hat, but Kongar was taller. Before she would attack him, Kongar untied her bandana and placed it over her head. It fit perfectly and added even more beauty to Ceyda's face. He smiled as he watched Ceyda drool over the hat, then left.

Ceyda let out the sigh she held after letting go of her hat, but it came out as more of an angry groan. "Why are you so...soft? You're making me hate being against yo-Ah Ceyda, what are you saying? Tövbe ya Rabbi," After making sure he was out of sight, she walked towards the tree, took out a dagger and the letter, and pinned it to the bottom of the tree. Ceyda read the letter carefully to make sure she hadn't missed anything and reached the part she wrote: ANA. She stared at it for a while, then decided to find out more before telling Osman about what she saw. Without another thought, she ripped that part out and tucked it into her armour. "Osman has to come... if I know my abi, he will come. Konur will too. Konur will understand..."

She covered the letter with some leaves and made sure only part of her dagger was visible. Then, she headed for the camp.

---

Two Mongols carried their flags and walked to their positions before Konur and Batur appeared and killed them using the darkness of the night as their cover. Konur looked at the dead bodies and saw something shiny by a tree. He bent over and found a dagger.

"What happened, kardeş?" Batur asked.

"This..." he placed his hand on the gold and black handle. "....is Ceyda's."

Batur widened his eyes in surprise, "Then why would it be here?"

Konur took the dagger out of the tree and noticed a paper with some writing on it. Osman Bey walked out of the bushes, so Konur tucked the letter into his uniform. He would look at it later.

The three had changed into Mongol clothes and planned to infiltrate Balgay's camp to retrieve the laws of Genghis Khan. They nodded at each other, showing they were ready and completed the Mongol soldier uniform by pulling over hats that covered their faces. Konur and Batur held the flags while Osman was in the middle of the two, and they walked into the camp. Konur kept his eyes down, but he ached to see if Cedya was okay and look at the man who could be his brother. Osman signalled a nod, and Konur and Batur went to stand guard at the front of the tent.

Cerkutay, Kongar and Ceyda came out of Balgay's tent and stood in front of it, enjoying the sight of the night. Little did Cedya know, she was standing right beside her childhood friend. Konur realized Ceyda's presence and resisted the urge to let her know he was here, but suddenly remembered what he said before and kept a straight face. Kongar and Cerkutay smiled proudly as they watched the Shamans dance to the victory they gained from Osman. Ceyda watched with little emotion as these 'celebrations' bored her. Kongar raised his hand to put on Ceyda's shoulder, but she moved back and snuck around him, and Kongar ended up placing his hand on Konur. Ceyda looked at the Mongol soldier and heard Kongar say something in Mongolian. The soldier was quiet, so Kongar looked at him. This isn't Ceyda... The soldier responded in Mongolian and Kongar nodded, smirking. Whatever. He looked to Cerkutay and noticed Ceyda standing beside him, faking a straight face. Kongar and Cerkutay went away from the tent towards the middle of the camp, and Ceyda stayed behind.

Balgay then came out of the tent, nodded at Ceyda and walked to where the other Mongols were. As he walked, the soldiers bowed. He stood as the leader of the area with the guest Mongol chiefs and gestured for the soldiers to stand. Ceyda couldn't hear much of what Balgay said, but she assumed he was announcing his power since he had Genghis Khan's laws and dagger. Making sure Balgay and Kongar weren't watching, she entered the tent. Since the chest was in there, it would be the perfect opportunity to get it out. She looked around the tent and saw the chest on Balgay's seat. She started to open it when she sensed someone enter the tent.

Ceyda panicked and stood completely still. Maybe if I stand still enough, he'll think I'm a statue. She felt someone tap her shoulder and furrowed her brow. "Osman?" She turned to see a dark-eyed soldier, standing confidently, a few inches taller than her. "Osman Bey."

Before she could scream in excitement, Osman covered her mouth. "Shh, what are you doing here?"

She mumbled something.

"What?"

Ceyda removed his hand from her mouth, "I was going to get the laws for you. They're in there." She pointed to the box on Balgay's seat.

Osman opened the box and took out the laws and dagger. "Thank you, but you don't have to do anything anymore. Leave it to me, Ceyda."

Ceyda looked away. "I was helping you," she said through gritted teeth. Because of her youth, the Beys and Alps would usually push her aside whenever she tried to help and denied her skills. It would always bother and anger her. Now, Osman was doing the same.

"Thank you for that, but you will not anymore. Come on, Konur and Batur are outside. We will take you to the tribe."

"No, I'm not going back. There is still some information I need to look into," she argued sternly, remembering her mother's presence.

"Ceyda, I don't want to hear it. You are coming back. The tribe is worried sick."

Ceyda almost scoffed, "And what about my uncle? My family?"

"I am your family too, Ceyda. If not them, I am worried sick. Please, come back to us. Konur told me you remember everything now. So, before they find out and brainwash you again, leave this place."

"They won't find o-"

"Who are you?" a Mongol soldier who entered the tent demanded after seeing Osman with the laws.

Osman put the laws down while Ceyda stayed quiet.

"Who are you?!"

Osman unsheathed part of the dagger he picked up and took off his hat, revealing his face. "Ertugrul Ghazi's son, Osman!"

Ceyda smiled as he jumped and stabbed the Mongol and slit his throat. "You are coming and that's it," he ordered after a moment.

"N-"

She was interrupted by a voice from outside, "Beyim, they are coming to take the chest."

"Konur..." Ceyda whispered, recognizing the voice as Konur's.

"Don't you think they will suspect you when they see you coming out of the tent, Ceyda?" Osman questioned.

Ceyda didn't know what to do. Osman grabbed the laws from the chest, handed them over to Ceyda and walked out with the empty chest before the Mongol's suspicion grew.

"Beyim, these grasshoppers are waiting for the chest," Konur informed, nodding toward the two soldiers who waited a few feet away.

"It will be worth it. Be ready for the war. Let's go."

Osman walked to Balgay and handed over the chest, then backed away, blending in with the Mongol crowd.

Ceyda stayed in the tent. Now, she needed to hand the laws over to Osman, but he would take her back to the tribe. After that, she would not be able to find out why her mother was in the Mongol camp. However, if she stayed with the laws on her, she would eventually get caught. What do I do?

---

What should she do?? By the way, 'D.E | K.O Edits' is released. So, you can check them out now!! Anyways, remember to vote/comment!