Chapter One - Please

Note - The gachas that will be above each chapter are the updated versions and not the ones I used when originally creating the book.

Elias's pov

My hands gripped firmly on the older male's throat as he struggled to get free. I only squeezed tighter each time he took a breath. "Robert! Let him go!" the woman screamed. "Shut up, Diana! You two brought this upon yourselves ya know" I snapped back frightening the downed woman.

She had black hair put in a ponytail high on her head and her emerald green eyes, only slightly darker than my brother's, were filled with nothing but pure fear. She had several cuts, bruises, and even one or two stab wounds and yet still had the audacity to try and stop me. The male had blue hair, though not near as dark as mine. His eyes, the same midnight blue as my hair, couldn't look away from my white and black eyes staring right back.

I didn't care that I was killing my parents! The pain they felt now was NOTHING compared to the physical and emotional pain they had caused me for eleven years now! I wasn't that scared kid crying in the corner that you could just push around! No, I was 18 and refused to go down without a fight. 'I have to end this' I told myself and I listened. Robert was nearing his limit when I heard the door open.

"Elias, what are you doing!?" a familiar voice called out finally snapping me out of my rage. Dropping my father, I turned to see my older brother, Daniel, frozen in fear at the doorway. 'Oh no, what have I done!?' I thought backing away as the greenette ran to make sure my parents were okay.

"I'm fine, sweetie. We're fine." Her voice was kind and gentle as always with him. 'Oh sure, you love him and his friends and basically everyone but me.' It kinda hurt me but I was used to their way of fun by now. What hurt me the most was when Dan, the brother I loved more than anything, finally snapped at me.

"Elias, what the actual fuck is wrong with you!? I thought you loved them!" "Dan, I know this looks bad but let me explain" I said in a poor attempt to calm him down. 'As if that's gonna do shit right now.' "Explain what!? That you're a terrible son and a manipulating brother!? What could you possibly say to justify what you just fucking did!?"

At this point, my anger got the better of me. "Well maybe if you'd listen it'll make more sense! I'm trying to ask for help!" "Then ask someone who cares!" I froze when he said that. 'Is he saying he doesn't care? No, he's my brother, of course he cares! Right?'

"W-what do y-you mean?" "I mean you've been snapping like this for awhile now and everytime we try to help you, you shut us out so why the fuck should I listen to you now!?" My heart shattered in that moment. 'Its okay, he's just upset. He doesn't mean what he's saying.' I had hoped that would help but it didn't. It really, truly didn't.

"Dan, I'm y-your brother. Your n-not serious, a-are you?" I asked trying my hardest not to cry. "Oh yeah, I am serious! And you aren't my brother!" Those few words broke me. 'Of course I am, Dan. Why would you say I'm not?'

"B-but we're b-brothers f-forever. N-nothing will e-ever c-change t-that. Isn't that w-what you always s-said! You p-promised me!" "I promised the brother I loved! The one who just wanted to have a good time! The one that would NEVER harm his family! I didn't promise you shit!"

There was a moment of silence between us before I finally spoke up. "A-are y-you saying you d-dont love me?" I asked desperately hoping that wasn't the case. He looked away as he answered.

"I'm saying I'm not putting my parents' lives or anyone else's lives at risk. You aren't my brother any longer, you aren't a part of this family period, and you most certainly aren't welcome in this house! So get out."

"Daniel, please! Don't do this!" I begged with tears in my eyes. "GET THE FUCK OUT, ELIAS!!" he screamed scaring me out of the house. I stopped after I was out the door and turned back around only to have it slammed in my face.

Desperate to get in, I reached for the knob only to find that it was locked. I banged on the door as tears streamed down my face no longer able to hold them back.

Daniel's pov

I leaned on the door as Elias broke down crying on the other end. My parents, without a word, decided to go to there bedroom. I wasn't about to complain, I needed to be alone.

It broke my heart to push him away especially in such a vulnerable state but I felt I didn't have a choice. He's been attacking my parents, who knows what he'd do to them if I let it continue. Besides, I knew it hurt him just as much as it did me. No reason to act like it's the end of the world. Though, at this point, I think I'd rather that happen.

"Daniel, please! Please let me in!" he screamed. 'I truly am sorry, Elias, but I can't. No matter how badly I want to, I just can't.' I started to tear up myself as I hopelessly listened to his cries.

"Please, you're all I have! I have no real friends outside of Joey and Gavin and I can't see either of them right now! My own parents never cared for me and everyone else I run into either completely ignores me or actively pushes me away! You're the only one I knew I could trust! The only one who stopped to wonder how I felt! If I needed to get something off my chest, you listened! If I was knocked down, you'd always help me back up! You were always there for me when I needed you! Please, don't leave me now!"

I stood there speechless as I processed what he said. I never realized how little he had before. I was all he really had nowadays and now that was gone.

I had to force myself not to run out and hug him. I had to stand my ground. I had to protect my family no matter how bad it hurt either of us. "Daniel, please! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it to go this far!" "Your wasting your breath, Elias. I'm not letting you in."

Suddenly, I heard him fall to his knees crying uncontrollably. I sat in front of the door and placed my hand on it imagining him doing the same. Remembering the feeling of his hand in mine. After a few minutes, I got up and reluctantly left him to cry alone but not before he pleaded one last time.

"Please"

Done! Hope you guys liked that! Btw, Diana and Robert are my original characters. Here are their gacha forms.

Always thought the song went with the theme

Always thought the song went with the theme. Not bad for my first time. I'll be honest, I'm making this up as I go so sorry for any inconsistency there may be. Love feedback on ways to improve my work but keep in mind I'm not even 15 just yet so while I'm okay with cursing I'd prefer everyone to keep their dirty minds in check.😏 Okey dokey, bye~!🗡️💚💔