6

!!!+18!!!

Y/n pov:

i wake up because of the sun in my eyes, i look next to me and i see jk still sleeping with his arms around my waist. I smile at the gesture, I try to get up without really waking him up but he opens his eyes, he looks at me and he gets up. He kiss me and i kiss back, we stay in each other's arms for a while. I break the kiss first, i get up and go to the bathroom, he did the same.

we undress, forgetting that we had never seen us naked, i whas the first to undress and I go into the shower. I soon felt hands around my waist, I smiled. he places wet kisses on my neck and my shoulders, I let out a moan. I could feel his smirk on my skin, I let him. I started to step back due to the pleasure it gives me when I feel something hard touching my butt, I stop moving and turn to face it. we look each other in the eye, I go my gaze to his crotch which was hard, I smirk.

"you want me to help you? ”I point his crotch.

"Please. " he beg.

I lower myself until I get to his crotch, I put my fingers around and I lift my head he tries to contain his moan by biting his lips, I lick the tip and i can hear his growls, i smirk. I take everything in my mouth, I hear him moan, I suck faster has i can. I let my tongue surround every corner, which made me moan that's sends him friction and he began to moan louder. i keep going until i feel his crotch twisting in my mouth i realize he's close, i suck one last time.

"Y/n i'm close! He moan.

I nodd. shortly after he cum in my mouth i swallow all them and i get up. he kisses me vigorously letting him taste his own cum, he breaks the kisses and he made his way to my neck leaving wet kisses. he stops and he touches the traces that tae had left and which had not yet disappeared, he touches them with his finger then he looks me in the eyes.

"do you want me to make them disappear? ”he asks.

"Yes!" I said despair.

he smirked and he put his lips back on my neck, he sucks until it turns blue and he continues until he has no more place on my neck. he stops and he looks at his art, we finish showering and we go out. I look at myself in the mirror to see lots of hickeys all over my neck, I smile, I finish getting ready and I get dressed quickly then I leave her room.

 I look at myself in the mirror to see lots of hickeys all over my neck, I smile, I finish getting ready and I get dressed quickly then I leave her room

(Y/n outfit)

I prepare breakfast without Jungkook, he finishes preparing. i almost finish when i hear someone sit i turn and face tae, i smile at him and continue to prepare him. after a moment we hear a door close we turn around and see jk arrive with just a towel around his waist, tae gaze lost when i admire his abs.

"I forgot to take my clothes out of the dryer. "said jk.

We nodd, tae notice my insistent gaze on jk which made him laugh, in hearing it we turn to him lost. he couldn't stop laughing as we look into each other's eyes, after a moment he stops and turns to us.

"Wow good job, brother." Said tae.

"What?" Asks jk.

"you manage to make a girl fall in love with you just by walking around topless. ”he continues to laugh.

jk and I look at each other lost when suddenly he understood who he was talking about, suddenly he started to blush. I laughed at the situation, even if I couldn't detach myself from this magnificent view I wanted so badly to touch it but I manage to control myself.

"stop making fun on your brother. " I'm saying.

"Why it's funny, specially when i heard you this morning in the shower. "he smirks.

Jk start to blush even more.

"a problem with what we do in the shower? "i Asks pissed off.

"No why would, it's not like you like it more than with me. "he smirk.

This remark make my piss off, how could he say such a thing. but the thing he didn't know that we hadn't done the thing in the shower, I smirked inside.

"i dont see what to be proud of about that? ”i smirk.

"I can make you moan much louder, even if I have to say it, I never heard you like that. "he smirks.

"Oh it's because we didn't do it. "i smirk.

"What?"

"my poor tae, you who believe that nobody can do better than you but you are wrong, the noises you heard were only for hickeys nothing more. "i smirk.

"you never made his noises for me ?! "he said lost.  

"Simulation you know, that's what I used to do with you. "

I pat her on the shoulder and go back to my room forgetting to have breakfast. I leave the dormitory without saying a word, how could he believe he was the only one doing pleasure to someone. I admit it at the beginning I don't Simulate but after a while I didn't know how to do otherwise, he just fucks for his own pleasure but those of his partners is another thing. I understand better why he fucks with the same person a few times is because he does not provide any pleasure. 

after our final separation we made arrangements to remain friends and I had started to forgive him not to the point of getting back to him but to be on good terms with him, at the same time I had never been so happy with kooki, he don't like me juste for my body the proof after 1 week we juste seen us  today naked. I walk into my class trying to forget all that, and that's when I remembered our little section in the shower. I had never done this in the shower, usually we fuck in the shower I never really have the time to train for my blowjobs but it will seem to really please him which made me really happy.

To be continued...

(He will kill us one days😂)

I hope you liked this chapter.❤

i know it's short but i tried adding a little +18 content.😊😏

don't worry the +21 will arrive very soon, between chapter 8 and 9, we will  see.😏

feel free to give me your opinions or ideas for future stories in the comments. 😉

feel free to check out my other stories in my profile. 🤗