"guys please don't scream today they are coming just to decide dates and all okk I am not getting Married today - I said annoyed.

"okk okk but now my brother will also get married - said Sharik.

"but reyan when you will get married I mean we both will get married what about you bro - said Sharik placing his hand on Reyan's shoulder.

"bro I am enjoying my bachelor's life - said reyan, we chuckled and they sat on chairs.

"so Mr ahad Hussain how are you feeling - said reyan and moved his hand in front of my mouth making imaginary mic.

"guys you are not a kid anymore, now so please grow up - I said.

"now all serious ahad, what happened - said sharik.

"sharry I am scared I mean I can't trust anyone, I am confused and if izzah got to know about my past and my relationship between me and papa, how will she react I am really confused about what to do and what not to - I rambled telling them about my insecurities.

"ahad what your heart is saying listen to your heart - said reyan.

"yarr izzah is really different from other girls ,she looks childish but is really mature. We have not met many times but after talking on calls and chatting with her I realized she is mature and understanding - I said.

"ahad you want to marry her right - said sharik.

"yaa I mean..... Umm...... Yeah - I said hesitantly.

"you mean yess ahad if you are liking her than she is good I think after marriage you should talk to her and tell her about you what happened years ago and let her decide okk - said sharik.
I nodded and now for cheering my mood they started teasing me.
After all the works and all we all went to home.

* * *

We came home and greeted at that time Adam also came from office. We all sat and mom was worried and we told her to sit and breath first.

"ohh God, rahimaa is all the works done fast - mom screamed.

"areyy beta calm down, your bp will shoot - said dadi.

"No mom they will come anytime - maa said and started her jogging from kitchen to dining hall to main hall.

"Rahimaa all the snacks are ready - mom screamed, She was running and we all were giggling.

"Ohho someone special might be coming right ahad - hadiya said sitting on sofa.

Allah!! Why she came now??

"Yaa hadiya someone really special is coming - said Reyan gritting his teeth.

"ohho let me guess your in laws right ahad - she said smirking evilly.

"hadiya meri jaan I want to tell you something - said dadi sweetly.

We all were shocked.
Dadi using sweet tone with hadiya.

Listening sweet tone of dadi. Maa and rahima stopped working and stared at dadi.

"see hadiya, ahad's in laws are coming if you tried to step out of your room then I will kill you with my own bare hands - said dadi sweetly, as I glanced everyone were just controlling their laughter, Hadiya angrily went away to her room stomping her foot.

"Dadi still I have doubt on hadiya, I think we should lock hadiya in her room - said Adam making us chuckle.

"No Adam I will tell hadiya not to come outside I know she will definitely do something - said Chachi (aunt).

"yaa rehmat please tell your daughter in law - said mom and Chachi nodded in ok, left to do some work.

After sometime bell rang, Maa opened the door revealing shahana aunty and ahmed uncle.We all greeted them and they sat, we started talking. They started discussing about dates.

"Bhaisab I think 25 of this month will be good for engagement - said mom, after their whisper talks, they nodded in yes.

"And marriage I think after 1 week, the marriage functions,nikkah , rukhsati and walima how's it - said dadi enthusiastically.

I am getting married but my family is more excited then me.

"Isn't it too early - said uncle in a plain tone.

I am really scared of uncle.
He literally glare me everytime like I have stole his something precious thing.

"Actually beta (child) I am really excited to welcome my daughter in law..
what if something happens to me in these days and I mean it is god's will right, so I really wanna be the part of ahad's wedding - said dadi emotionally.

Dadi and her melodrama.

"no No why are saying like this ammi - said uncle.

"yaa don't speak like this maa - said mom.

"that's why after 1 week of engagement, the date will be perfect - said dadi excitedly.

"actually we also need sometime and izzah also so I think 2 weeks after engagement will be good - said aunty.

And all decided this that on 25 our engagement will held and then.
After 2 weeks the marriage functions will start. Everyone started congratulating each other. After some more talks, dinner and all they went to there home, we all sat and everyone started teasing me.

"I am really excited for wedding - said Chachi.

"so we are - said dadi, Adam and my friends in unison.

"just a second it's been half an hour after ahad's in laws left but hadiya didn't came out of the room - said Reyan, we were also surprised.

"yaa I mean she really took it seriously - said sharik.

"ohh god finally you gave her some brain - said Adam.

But wait I have a doubt on someone.

As I glanced at that person she was smiling sheepishly.

"Dadi spill the beans now - I said and all glanced at dadi now.

"Actually I locked her in room - said dadi.

"whattt mommmm - said mom and everyone started laughing and Chachi went, opened the door of her room.

"who the hell locked the door - shouted hadiya.

"I locked you - said dadi, everyone started chuckling. Again she went away stomping her foot angrily.

I swear!! Some day the floor of our house will break because of stomping there foot on floor angrily.

"just a second why dad and Danish didn't came till now - said Adam.

"Actually I told them not to come early as we all are going for dinner and they didn't came - said dadi.

"ohh goddd dadi - I said, everyone chuckled at her antics.

After sometime Reyan and sharik went to there home and we all went to our rooms. I came to my room and changed my cloths.As I sat on bed I saw message on my phone.

Congratulations Mr ahad hussain - to Miss beautiful.

As I read the message which is from izzah. My lips curved in a smile.

Congratulations to you too.
To be Mrs ahad hussain - I replied.

Good night - Miss beautiful.

Good night, Sweet dreams - I sended the message, layed on my bed,This month will be really hectic. This month's 25 means.

There are only 15 days for my engagement and then next month my marriage, I was in deep slumber thinking this.

—————————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria