"I'm here because I'm on the list." You say while pointing back. "My skincare company has been very successful." He grins and nods his head.

"You too, huh?" he asks before gesturing to the list himself. "I'm number 35. Where are you on the list?"

This statement causes you to grin sneakily as you think about how pathetic that is.

"20." You say and revel in the enjoyment of seeing the look on his face drop. You knew he was ready to brag about how he was higher on the list than you. Seeing that stupid grin drop from his face gave you a different sort of pleasure deep down.

"Oh... um..." he says before scratching the back of his neck. "H-How did you manage to get that high on the list?" he asks.

"Because I actually paid attention in college." You respond. He lifts his eyebrows.

"You wouldn't have your skincare brand if it wasn't for me." he sasses back.

"Actually, I would've had this brand even if I never met you, which I really wish was the case." You say with a grin on your face.

"No wonder that guy and you broke up. You're fucking annoying to be around." Your ex responds.

You open your mouth to respond before a hand is placed on your shoulder.

"Sorry I took so long, Y/N." Seokjin says. "I couldn't find a parking spot. Did I miss anything?" he asks.

This causes you to smirk as you look over at your ex-boyfriend.

The color in his face drops.

"How funny." You say sarcastically. "The only insult you could make about me isn't even true. How hilarious." You state before clapping sarcastically.

Seokjin looks between the two of you before it clicks in his mind and he realizes who he is.

"Ah, so I did miss something." Seokjin states before he looks over at your ex-boyfriend. "What is this moron doing here?" he asks while eyeing the man up and down. You let out a soft laugh at Seokjin's sassiness.

"He's bragging about how he's number 35 on the list." You state. Seokjin arches an eyebrow before looking over at him.

"Damn, that sucks, dude." Seokjin states. "Y/N is 20 on the list and our friend over there is number 7." He says while pointing at Yoongi, who's standing across the room as he mingles with other business owners.

Your ex-boyfriend's jaw clenches as he stares at Seokjin.

If looks could kill, Seokjin would be lying on the floor by now.

"Well at least I'm on the list." He responds. Seokjin lets out a soft laugh as he shakes his head.

"Yeah, but you're forgetting that you're alone and I'm here with Y/N." he states while letting out his windshield wiper laugh.

Your ex-boyfriend shakes his head before looking over at you.

"I don't even know why I wasted my time coming over here." Your ex-boyfriend states.

"Because you're lonely and miss the one good thing that's happened to you." Seokjin states before reaching his hand forward and placing the palm of his hand on your chin, gesturing towards your face.

You let out a soft laugh as Seokjin says this.

"Please, I've had better."