"Good morning everyone." I cheerfully greeted them.

"Ugh, shut up! How are you so full of energy in the morning?" Marco groaned rubbing his eyes.

"I'm not usually a morning person but today is an exception since Leo and I went for a morning run, it made me energetic." I replied while taking a seat next to my twin.

"Is that so? Leo and you were jogging." Enzo interrogated us.

"Yeah, she runs so fast. I'm exhausted." Leo huffed complaining while I rolled my eyes at him and the others were watching our interaction with shock and amusement.

"Let's start eating!" Enzo announced.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I gazed at the delicious-looking good on the table while licking my lips impatiently.

it's been two weeks since I came here and I had moments with everyone except Lucas but at least he is not glaring at me or throwing rude insults at me anymore. So that's progress... I think. He ignores my presence and doesn't get in my way so I don't really have a problem with that.

After breakfast, I decided to pay a visit to the gym. I was already sweaty because of the six miles I ran in the morning. For some people, working out seems like a shore but I actually do enjoy working out. I must admit that boxing is my favorite. The punching bag is one of my best friends. Boxing is one way to release my anger without hurting anyone in the process.

After three hours spent in the gym, I was beyond exhausted. I don't think I had worked out that much alone ever. When I used to train with my mom she used to drag me off the floor. I was lazy... still am but most of the time I really love going to the gym. 

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath when I almost slipped on a big drop of water while getting out of the shower.

I safely got out of my bathroom—thankfully without slipping. I wore one of my baggy sweatpants and the oversized hoodie I stole from Ale a few days ago. Putting my Nike slippers on and pulling my hair into a messy bun, I grabbed my phone from my desk and made my way downstairs.

Seeing I was already hungry, I searched for something quick and refreshing to make. I found the ingredients to prepare an Açaí Bowl, I remembered the recipe Mila's mom taught me since she was a Chef—when she wasn't killing people at least.

What? I am not sugar coating it.

Pulling the frozen bananas, berries, and spinach out of the freezer I placed them on the counter and proceeded to grab the fresh oat milk.

Throwing all the ingredients in the blender, I finally made a bit of honey just for the sweetener and turned on the machine waiting for my food to be done.

I was cut out by Matteo and Alex's voices "Holy moly. Yum!" They yelled at the same time looking at the bowl and drooling. I quickly protected my food from these pigs that I call brothers.

"Is that an açaí bowl?"Matteo asks still looking at my breakfast longingly.

"Yes it is, dummy." Ale replied to him then looked at me and continued "How did you make those? We have tried to like a million times, and every time we fail."

"Bella, you are my favorite sister in the entire world. Can you make me one? please?" Teo whined like fucking kid.

"I'm your only sister, idiot, "I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm your twin. Come one, bells. Please!" That time it was Alex giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No"

"Please!"