"I'm repaying you with a surprise today for what you did for me and Jameson. And put a shirt on for god sake." Amy said hugging me and left.

What did I do for them? Is she buying me a gift? I closed the door and went towards the kitchen to make some breakfast Smoothies.

That's when the doorbell rang again. What's with Amy and Jameson again?

"Did you forget something?" I asked them opening the door.

"Andy.." I heard Amar and looked down as I felt someone tapping on my legs.

"Hello, buddy!" I bent down to his level and We did our special handshake.

She is looking like an angel from heaven in this pink floral dress, her hair is down with her big doe eyes, her pink Lucious lips.

I like how her breath is hitched looking at my semi-naked body. She is checking me out, I was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else. Her looking at me like that gave me confidence.

"Divya! Are you okay?" I asked her placing my hand on her shoulder with a bubbling excitement that she is checking me out.

"uh..hmm! Yeah, I am okay. Can you put some clothes on?" She said clearing her throat and gulping.

"Give me a sec, and make yourself at home," I told her and ran upstairs to put a shirt on.

Finally, all the hard work from the gym paid off. These Abs I had indicated that the girl I am fawning over for almost 3 years might be slightly attracted to me. She is not like other girls, to smirk at her and make fun of her for checking me out, I have to take it slower than ever.

I put on my Yankees tee shirt and walked down and found Divya sitting on the couch fidgeting her fingers.

"So?" I questioned her with a puzzled look on my face.

I don't know why she is here. Divya never came to my house. Thank god the cleaning crew came by yesterday and cleaned it.

"Ammu said we were having breakfast here and now she ditched me because apparently Jameson and Amaya are fighting," Divya told me holding Amar who's trying to get out of her hold.

Is this Amy's surprise for me? She wanted me and Divya to spend some time together. I love Amy, that little best friend of mine who knows how to play cupid.

"They were fighting when they came by this morning. " I told a half lie.

I know you can't start a relationship on lies but hey, this is my only chance to woo her. So don't judge me.

"You have a nice house, Do you live alone?" She asked me looking around.

"Thank you! I do live alone. I am making some breakfast why don't you look around? "

"It's fine, let me help you with breakfast." She said tying her hair into a bun and showing her tender nape.

"Amar, watch Peppa pig while Mama makes breakfast with Andrew. Okay?" Divya told and placed him on the counter handing him an iPad.

"Mama, Masha, and the Bear Please." The little man asked with a pout I would never dream to refuse.

"So, what are we making?" Divya asked me raising her eyebrows.

"I can't make anything Indian, What about a breakfast burrito?" I asked her back looking at her face devouring each minute of it. I don't when I will get the chance to spend time with her again.

"I don't have an appetite for Mexican, how about us making some Chocolate chip waffles instead." She said shuffling through the kitchen for ingredients.