"I am pregnant. "I started to cry. 

They wide they eyes, tae and jk in particular.

"am I the father? ”asks tae.

"compare to you, I have not been to see elsewhere. " I answer.

he didn't say anything but I could see by his eyes that he was sorry, I turned to jk and he was crying. I didn't want this child, I didn't want it to come from tae but from jk. i know i might sound selfish but that's how i feel.

"are you going to keep it? ”suddenly asks jk.

"I would lie to you if I told you that I wanted to. ”I answer him.

"but I don't know if I would have the courage to lose it. "

"I understand, you always wanted to have children but not in this situation. "ends jk.

I nodd. we remain in an endless silence, I had the impression that Jungkook was going to break up with me and that tae was going to left his responsibilities. I couldn't take any more of this pressure weighing on me, this silence that was going to kill me. I get up and take my things i apologize and run to my room. I unlock the door and I enter my room, locking the door behind me, I get on my bed and I let myself die there.

I wake up a few hours later, without much strength. I get up and I walk to my bathroom, undress and step into the shower. water flows over my body making a melody. I come out of the bathroom to dress and I unlock my door, I go out and to my surprise everyone is waiting in the living room. I step forward and stop when I find myself in their field of vision. seeing me jimin running in my arms, I look at him lost by his action.

"you're alive. ”he starts to cry.

"Yes, why I wouldn't be alive. I only slept a few hours? ”I ask lost.

"You've been sleeping for 2 days without opening the door for us. "said suga.

"What, why did no one try to smash the door? " I ask.

"because of jin who didn't want us to break the door because we would have to pay for it. "said tae.

"Oh! I'm sorry if I scared you that was not my intention. "I said looking at my feet.

"the important thing is that you are ok. "said jk hugging me.

I hugging back. I missed his hug and think he notices the way I close him towards me. he breaks the hug and he looks at me, I still had my hands around his waist when he took his hands and he put them on my face. he brings my face closer to his and he places a soft kiss on my lips. for a moment I completely forgot that they were watching us. The kiss was short but filled with feeling, after breaking it I look him in the eye and I smile at him, it's when we hear someone make a false   cough we turn around.

"we don't want to bother you, but we do. "said suga. 

I hide my face at the crotch of his neck embarrassing. they laughed, jk hugged me and made me sit between his legs. we start to eat, I had the impression that it had been years since I had tasted the good taste of food. after having eaten they all go to sleep at their place and we say good night to tae, jk took me in his arms to his room. he puts me on his bed and he closes the door, he gets in the bed next to me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

I hope you liked this new chapter

I hope you liked this new chapter.❤

‼️The next chapter will be sad, so watch out for the faint of heart. ‼️

feel free to give me your opinions or ideas for a future story in the comments.😊

feel free to check out my other stories on my profile. 🤗