Toxic

After walking down the street for a while Zack stopped and coughed up blood.
"Shit"
He touched the back of his head and gripped his scythe. He went over to a tree and started attacking it.
"THAT FUCKING BASTARD, WHO THE HELL IS HE CALLING A TOOL"
You grabbed his shoulder, "You're gonna break yo-

Zack knocked you on the ground, "Fuck off!" He slanged his scythe at the tree again and it broke with the metal flying backwards.
You frowned and stood up. "We gotta find somewhere to stay tonight"
"Dammit.." Zack threw the remaining broken weapon on the ground and began walking. You followed him and he stopped.
"It's your fault so keep your fucking mouth shut from complaining got it?"

Your heart sank and you frowned. Looking down at your blood soaked hands and felt like crying. Zack continued walking until you got to the city. The alleyways were quiet and Zack looked at the buildings. He went to an apartment door and knocked on it.
"Hand me that knife"
You pulled it out the bloody bag and handed it to him. When the door opened a smiling father opened the door and his smile immediately faded after landing his eyes on Zack's bloodlust ones.
Zack hopped on the man and began to stab him laughing. A child and a wife came from the room and stood shaking in shock. Zack have to hesitation and slit their throats as their bodies fell to the floor.
You felt a lump form in your throat as Zack walked over the bodies. You locked the front door and followed him to the back room. He was taking off his bloody clothes and was rubbing a bath.
"The bathtub is huge!" He grinned in a better mood.
You had a headache but you still needed a shower so you joined him.
When you hopped in the bubble bath the cuts and bruises on your body stinged and you winced.
Zack looked at you with a straight face as you faced opposite of him.
He sighed and laid his head back.
"You're pathetic you know that?"
You frowned as Zack was doing nothing but make you feel bad.
"I should slice up that little pathetic face of yours" He gritted his teeth.
The tub water was staining blood red. You moved your ankle back but Zack grabbed it.
"Once you're done here, get your shit and leave, you do nothing but cause trouble Y/n! It's annoying as fuck!"
That line stabbed through you heart and tears began to fall.
"F-Fuck you!"
"What?" Zack gripped you ankle full of anger.
"It's your fault you broke your scythe! Not mine! It's your fault for getting us lost.. It's your fault you got hit in the head, your fault! not mine!" You began to sob into your hands at everything that happened.
Zack smirked and pulled you into a hug.
"That's right princess, It's my fault" He stroked your hair and you were confused. "Why'd it take so long to damn cry? You know you wanted too. It's not your fault, It's my fault"
He lifted your head up and kissed your forehead. His fingers trailed the wound on your cheek.
"No.. It's my fault!" You looked at him confused with tears.
"We've been over this princess, it's my fault" He growled.

What.. Why did he..? What did he just do?

After bathing you both hopped out the shower and put on the clothes that were luckily not dirty in the bag.
He sat on the bed with his legs open an motioned you to come to him. He grabbed you gave you a hug as you leaned in his chest.
"Let it out, or am I gonna have to hurt your fucking feelings again?"
You started to cry into his chest. The build up of everything that has happened finally came pouring out. Zack stroked your hair and told you everything would be alright.
You looked up at him and his eyes widened. You felt something hard on your leg as you hugged him.
"Zack.." You said quietly.
"Sorry.. Shit I ruined the mood" He looked away scratching his neck. Your face heated up as he wiped the tears from under your eyes.
"But you're just so hot princess" He grinned and kissed your lips.

To be continued..

Sorry i haven't been updating

Author chan has been getting her heart played with 😃 who knew two scorpios would be so toxic