Caught ? 💞

The hell?

Zack's hands were wrapped around your waist pulling you closer. He started cuddling you from behind and your face heated up. You span around to face him and he gave you a confused look.
"What are you doing!?" You yelled whispered.
"Am I not allowed to touch you?" He replied angrily.
"Sike is right there and no you can't!"
Zack frowned. "You give that kid more attention than me!"
"It's not even like that" You sighed.
Zack tried to get out of bed but you stopped him. "Let go" He spat.
"No, stay with me"
Zack contemplated for a minute before scooting back in the bed. You took his head and placed it by your chest.
"I was just teasing" You blushed and Zack wrapped his arms around you again. Your hands ran through his hair as he snuggled closer. You both sat in that position for awhile until Zack started laughing quietly.
"What's so funny?" You asked confused. You felt him smirk on your skin and he pulled you on his chest instead.
"T-That's too tight" You struggled and he loosened his grip a bit. You could feel his abs and hard chest through the bandages. You unconsciously placed your hand on his chest and he twitched.
"Damn, you tryna get me excited" He grinned.
"Just shut up" You looked away.
"Don't tell me what to do" He lifted your chin and kissed you.
You turned so that your back was facing him and he wrapped his arms around you again.
"Thanks for slicing that idiot up earlier" you said quietly.
"What? I couldn't hear ya" He teased.
"I said thank you!" He moved closer to your ear.
"For what? I didn't do anything I didn't wanna do" He kissed your neck.
"I-I know" You held back a gasp as he started sucking and biting at it.
You placed your hand on his which was slipped underneath your bra.
"S-Stop we can't do this" You breathed heavily.
"We can't?" He frowned.
"No! Sike is right there!" You peered over at the sleeping boy.
"I won't wake him up, I promise" He smirked rubbing his hard groin against your butt. He rubbed his bandaged hands against your waist leaving a mark. You turned and pushed him away but he just grabbed your wrists.
"We can't do this" You looked away blushing. Zack pulled you
closer and kissed you. "You're so stubborn.."
Suddenly Zack flipped you on top of him and the covers flew off of Sike. The kid grumbled and flipped opposite of you. You sighed in relief.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" you whispered yelled.
"Who the hell are you talking to like that?" He pulled your wrists closer and you were touching chest to chest.
"Give me a kiss~" He grinned sinisterly. You blushed and leaned forward kissing him. You moved your hips in the process and he groaned quietly. Your face flushed with heat as he stared at you full of lust.
You immediately got off of him and stood beside the bed. You grabbed his hand and led him outside the room and into an unoccupied room down the hall. You locked the door and he immediately picked you up and kissed you. You smiled and his eyes gleamed.
"Keep smiling and I won't be able to control myself~" He laid you on the bed gently. He started kissing your neck again leaving more marks.
"Isaac Foster..~" You smirked.
"What?" He answered annoyed.
You sat up and tugged on his bandages. "Take these off" You looked up at him.
His annoyed expression changed to an amused one. "Take em off me~"
You began ripping his bandages off and he started pulling down your joggers and panties. Zack trailed him tongue up your thigh and making you shiver.
"You like that~?" He smirked.
"Just shut up and hurry" You looked away blushing.
He stuck two fingers in you and you moaned. Zack's eyes lit up and he grinned amused. He stuck his fingers deeper and you squealed with pleasure. He pulled his fingers out leaving a trail of wetness.
"Damn.." He teased and stuck his fingers in his mouth. He climbed on top of you and unbuckled his pants. "Stop me if I get too rough" He whispered in your ear and you blushed.
You kissed his neck and he slowly started to insert himself inside you. You whined and gripped his back as you felt him stretching you out.
"Fuck.." He groaned. You moaned softly as he slowly thrusted in and out. "I wanna hear you scream and beg for more~" He grinned with his eyes gleaming bright red. You kissed his lips and they went back to normal as he thrusted inside you. You moaned in his mouth and he gritted his teeth.
"Listen to the sounds both your mouths are making for me~" He teased as he thrusted deeper.
"S-Shut up" You breathed.
You both started giggling and smiling as you made love.

"Is this the room?"

You both froze in place and looked at the window covered with blinds. There were people talking outside!
Zack saw the worry on your face and reached for his scythe on the side of the bed. You wrapped your arms around his chest and shook your head no. He gave you an angry look and kept reaching but you kept shaking your head no.
He scoffed and you both looked to the side again and the people were still contemplating whether it was the room or not. You felt a shock run through your body as Zack started moving inside you again. You pushed his stomach back but that only brought him deeper. You covered your mouth and held back your moans.

"Did you hear that?"

Zack and Y/n are toxic but i'm here for it 😌 but he could Rail tf outta me